Case-II

Taehyung's POV

"Jisoo. Can you set up the grill." I said. "right away." Jisoo said as she set the grills and place the fishes there. I chuckle at her antics.

"Don't place the fishes now. Let me cut it first." I said as Jisoo pouted and took out the fishes from the grill. I took the fishes and started cutting them.

I finish them cutting neatly and sprinkle the ingredients and place them over the grill. I wash my hands and walk to Jisoo who was sitting. I took the seat beside her.

"Its being cooked." I said. Jisoo nodded. "So uh- Jisoo. I have to ask you something." I said. Jisoo look towards me. "What do you wanna ask?" Jisoo said. "Do you really just take me as an auth-" I stopped at my statement.

Why am I so bothered by the statement made by her? Just forget it. Its nothing and I feel nothing towards her or its what I think.

"Mr Kim." Jisoo call. "Ah yeah." I said. "Anything wrong? You stopped mid way through your question. What do you wanna ask?" Jisoo said. "Ah. Forget about it. Nothing."

Jisoo stared at me weirdly. "What?" I laugh at her expression. "Did someone told you that you are weird sometimes?" Jisoo said. I laugh again.

"Let me see the fishes." I stood up and made my way towards the grill.

...........................................

"The fishes were tasty." Jisoo said. I agreed. Jisoo took the plates and other utensils and took it inside. I watch her disappearing. Just then a phone call broke the silence.

I answer it. "Yes Jimin."

"Ah Taehyung. Come quickly. I got a case for you."

"A case. About what?" I stood up and made my way to Jisoo.

"There was a murder. A husband and wife."

"Okay. Me and Jisoo are coming. Explain me in detail once I reach Seoul."

"Okay. Come soon. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the call and walk to Jisoo who was washing the dishes. "Jisoo." I call. The mentioned turn to me. "Yes?" she replied. "We have got a case. Let finish all of these quickly." I said. Jisoo nodded.

..........................................

"Park Jimin. We are here." I yell once we reach Jimin's office. "You don't have to yell, you know." Jimin said. I laugh. "Ah coming to the point. The case." I said.

"Ah yes. There was two body found. All burned. The family recognized the bodies with the accessories dead bodies wore." Jimin said. "All burned?" Jisoo ask. Jimin nodded.

"When was it found?" Jisoo ask. "It was found today morning. Thats why I called you two." Jimin said. "Address? We have to go there for interrogation." I ask. "Ah right. Here." Jimin said as he hand me the paper.

"Mr. Park Jin Hae. Apt. 102-
304 Jongno-gu, Seoul 30174." Jisoo read the address. "Oh. Its in Jongno-gu street. Lets get going." Jisoo said. I nodded.

"Stay safe." Jimin said. We nodded and off we went in the department's car. The same one. We reach the abode. We walk towards the door and rang the doorbell.

Soon an elderly woman opened the gate. "Do I know you?" the woman ask. "Ah halmeo-nim. We are dedectives. We came here for investigating the murder of your son and his wife." I said. The woman nodded and let us in.

Once we got inside we saw another elderly woman and two old men. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Taehyung and she is Kim Jisoo." I introduced. They look towards us. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Park Jinnie and he is Park Namjin, we are the parents of the boy that died and they are the parents of my boy's wife, Lee Yong Tae and Lee Jin Ryu." the woman introduced who opened the gate for us.

(Is it confusing? Park Jinnie (mother) and Park Namjin (father) are parents of the husband. Lee Yong Tae (father) and Lee Jin Ryu (mother) are parents of the wife. Understood?)

"What the name of the couple again?" I ask. "It is Park Jin Hae and Lee Hee Ji." Lee Jin Ryu said. "Ah. Ye. Can you tell me your son's relationship with his wife. I mean was it a love marriage or an arranged one?" I ask. "It was an arranged one. But they found love through it." Park Jinnie said.

"Were they in a relationship when you announced the marriage?" Jisoo ask and as usual she was with a pen and a notebook. "No. The two weren't in a relationship." Park Namjin said.

"Ah. We will be coming again tomorrow as it is already about to be evening and I guess you all need rest. Take care and thank you." I said as they were aged and I didn't wanted to give them stress.

"Lets go Jisoo shi." I said. The four waved at us as  we waved back and went out. We went to the car and drove to the department.

"Jisoo shi. Get some rest and lets meet tomorrow and go for the post mortem report." I said. Jisoo nodded. "Then see you tomorrow. Annyeong." I said. "Nyeongan." Jisoo replied.

"What? Did you just said annyeong backwards?" I laugh. "Its a word I made. Isn't it cool?" Jisoo excitedly asked. I chuckled and nodded.

"Okay nyeongan. Lets meet tomorrow." I said as Jisoo waved at me and went away.

"Nyeongan?" I chuckled. Such a cutie.

-pheonix