DNA

Taehyung's POV

Jisoo's eyes widened at the statement. "Can it be?" Jisoo ask. "We can't be sure but still it has the possibilities." I replied. "than should we do a DNA test in order to confirm our suspicions?" Jisoo ask.

I look towards her who was looking towards me with so much curiosity. I look away from her gaze. Just an authority.

If I do like her I can't fall deeper knowing the fact that she will never like me back.

"Yes. Lets do that." I replied. We called the parents and inform them about the DNA test. They agreed. "Lets see if our instincts are correct Jisoo shi."

.....................................

The test results came out and will you believe my and Jisoo's shock including their parents when it came to be known that tge man's DNA didn't match.

"Jisoo any plans what do now?" I ask as we came back from the hospital to the department. I fell on my chair. She sat on hers. I look towards her who had closed eyes as if thinking hard.

How can she be so pretty just by simply sitting. She isn't supposed to be this ethereal. She isn't suppose to make my heart flutter so much. She isn't suppose to make me go all crazy for her. But here is she just sitting and doing all that.

"Ah I got it what to do." Jisoo suddenly said making me flinch. "Y-yes?" I replied. She stood up and came towards me and bend down as she kept her elbows on my table sporting her body as she intertwined her fingers.

"Should we see in the nearby police station if there has been any complaint about any missing man?" Jisoo suggest. I lean closer. "Sounds good to me. Let fo than." I replied. She stood straight. "Lets go Mr Kim." Jisoo blush with the previous close proximity "Lets go in our separate cars."I said. Jisoo nodded and off we went.

"Mr Kim which police station?" Jisoo ask through the call. "Lets go to Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency." I suggest. "Okay." Jisoo cut the call.

We stop at the police agency. We got out and went to the near police man. "Uh-excuse me. We are dedectives. We are here for a case. Can you please tell me if there was any missing complaint about a man of his 30s?" Jisoo ask.

"Let me ask. Please wait a moment." the officer replied. We nodded. He went to a man sitting in the table. They talked for a while. Soon he came back to us. "There was such a complaint." the officer said.

I look towards Jisoo who was already staring at me "can you tell me the person who complaint about it." I ask the officer. "I was told it was his wife." the officer replied. "Can we get her number?" Jisoo ask. "Ah yes. Wait a minute." the officer replied.

He went to a table and search something in a register. After a few minute he came back and handed us a paper "here. I hope you find a success in your case." the officer said. "Thank you. You helped us a lot." Jisoo bowed as I bowed too. He bowed back and we went out of the agency.

We were walking to our when I heard Jisoo's stomach growl. I look towards her "sorry Mr Kim. Its just that I didn't took my breakfast today." Jisoo said. "Why?" I ask. "I just woke up late and I was in a hurry." Jisoo replied as I saw a tint of red in her cheeks indicating that she is embarrassed.

I chuckled "lets eat first before continuing the chase." Jisoo look towards me and smile brightly before nodding her pretty head.

We went to a restaurant "lets order." I suggested. She nodded. Soona waiter came. Me and Jisoo kept our menu and delivered our order which we planned before. That included pork cutlet, jjambbong (seefood noodles) and maeundae galbijjim (braised short rib stew)

Soon our order came. "We will enjoy our meal." we said in unison. Jisoo took a hold of the chopsticks. She took a piece of the rin stew and held it infront of me. "Open your mouth Mr Kim." Jisoo said.

I felt heat rising my cheeks as I open my mouth and in went the stew. She chuckled as she started eating. I look towards her.

I hope I am the only guy whom she feeds like this.

-pheonix

(BlackPink are coming to India but my luck sucks. They aren't coming to the state I live in.😭😭😭)