Murder

Taehyung's POV

I sat on my chair behind my huge oak table. Was it really Jisoo's parents that killed my parents. I look out of the window as I remembered what my uncle told me.

"Taehyung ah. Look at this two pictures carefully." my uncle said to the 10 years old me. "Why?" I ask. "Remember this. They were the one who killed your parents." uncle replied.

My eyes widened as I took the two photos from my uncle's hands. I look towards the photos as my blood just boil by thinking that they killed my parents.

"But they committed suicide because the murderers were almost caught by the police officers." my uncle said. "So they are dead?" I ask which earn a nod from my uncle.

I sigh. Even if Jisoo's parents were the one who killed my parents its not Jisoo's fault tho. Just than a knock disturbed my silence. "Who is it?" I walk towards the door. "Uncle." my uncle's voice echoed from the other side of my bedroom's door.

I open the door as I hug him "uncle. After so many days. How are you?" I greeted. "Boy. You have grown so much. I heard from Jimin that you got a girlfriend." uncle teased.

I roll my eyes at him. But than I remembered about Jisoo's parents. "Uncle. I have to ask you something." I said turning serious. "Why so serious Tae?" uncle ask.

"Uncle. Do you remember the photos you gave me saying they were the killers of my parents?" I ask. Uncle frown and nodded. "Why?" uncle ask. "My girlfriend had the photo of them saying that they were her parents." I answered.

"But its not her fault right?" I quickly added. Uncle turn really serious out of a sudden but than quickly hide it with a smile. "Taehyung ah. Its all in the past. Live your life happily with your girlfriend. Her parents did that not her." uncle assured.

I smile and nodded "you should rest. You travelled a long distance enough." I said. Uncle nodded and went to the guest room.

I lied on the bed feeling a little better. Yes. It isn't Jisoo's fault that my parents are dead. I should probably get some sleep.

..............................................

Morning came and I had to go for my work. "Bye uncle. Take care." I waved. My uncle waved back as I took my car keys and reached my car.

Just than I noticed I didn't brought my coat. Its cold outside. "I should get my coat." I mumbled as I walk back to my home.

I reached the door and was about to open it when I heard uncle say "I didn't knew they had a daughter. What if the daughter saw me killing her parents. Ah--. All my hardwork killing Taehyung's parents and now the girl's parents." I was shocked as I quickly record it with my mobile and ran towards my car.

My eye lids all teary as I thought about the incident that happen a few moments ago. Once I reached my office, I saw Jisoo there. "Oh Taehyung. You are here." Jisoo greeted. I look towards her and hug her directly.

Jisoo's POV

Taehyung ran towards me and hug me tight "what's wrong Tae?" I ask. Just than I felt my shoulders wet. "Taehyung are you crying?" I hurriedly pull away as i look towards his crying figure.

My eyes widened "why are you crying Tae? Whats wrong? Tell me." I console. "Jisoo I am so sorry." Taehyung's breath hitch. "For what?" I ask confused.

He slowly took out his phone and made me listen a recording.

Taehyung's POV

I knew Jisoo had the rights to know about it and so I made her listen the recording I had recorded in my house.

Jisoo's eyes widened as she hear the recording and slwoly she walk out of the office. I was about to follow her but I thought of giving her some time. After all it was a really shocking thing.

-pheonix