All Good?

Taehyung's POV

Morning rays hit my face waking me up from my peaceful sleep. I felt a hand circling my torso. I smile looking towards the girl sleeping beside me.

"Jisoo yah." I caressed her cheeks. "Wake up. Its morning." I said as I tried to wake her up. She slowly fluttered her eyes open. She smile at me. "Morning. Did I sleep too late?" she ask. "Ani. I just woke up." I assured.

She slowly got up "I should fresh up." she walk towards the bathroom. I got up and layed my head on the headboard as I waited for Jisoo to come out of the bathroom.

After a few minuted she walk out of the bathroom. I stare at her figure who was walking towards me. "Ypu should fresh up too." Jisoo said as she peck my lips.

I smile and nodded and walk towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and walk out but found noone in the bedroom.

She must be downstairs. I walk down the stairs and saw her preparing food and our 7 year old son sitting in the table. "Morning dad." he greeted. I smile as I fist bump him "morning. How was your sleep?" I ask.

"It was quiet good." Kim Jungwon, my son replied. I walk towards Jisoo as I back hug her. "You should let go. Jungwon will get tge wrong idea." Jisoo said. "I am already use to it." we heard jungwon's shout. We laugh.

Jisoo took the dishes as i help her towards the dinning table. We all sat down as we started eating. "Jungwon. Its Jennie's aunt engagement today. Remember." Jisoo ask.

"Ofcourse I do. How can I forget it." Jungwon stated proudly. We laugh at the way he said it. "We should go to get her gift." I suggested. "Jungwon come home directly after school." Jisoo said. Jungwon nodded. "How about he doesn't go school today." I sais which earn me a smack from Jisoo.

"You are spoiling him." Jisoo scolded. I pouted. I heard Jungwon's giggles. We look towards him. "Okay Jungwon. Finish your food quickly and get ready for school." Jisoo scolded. Now it was Jungwon's turn to pout.

I look towards my family as I smile. It was all good now. My uncle was arrested and was given the punishment of life time prison.

Me and Jisoo got married and here is our 7 year old son. Jimin is still single. When will he get a girlfriend? I wonder. Today is Jennie and Jongin's engagement and it is plan that they will be married after Jennie get her job.

I am happy. With my family.

"Jisoo yah." I called. Jisoo look towards me. "Yes?" she answered. "I love you." I suddenly said. Jisoo smile "I love you too." she replied.

"Won't you say it to me." Jungwon pouted. We laugh "we love you Jungwon." me and Jisoo said in unison.

"i love you too dad and mom."

End.

Please continue it further.🥺🥺

Thanks to all the people who took their precious time to read this no so good book. Thanks to all the people who gave vote and commented on my story.

Special Thanks to-

shresthvi
swshit
Kimjisoo20456
CartierCoupleVsoo
WannabeinuTOPia
janjung14
Me12035
christinashrestha_
DanaGarcia509
avadaketabrakdraco (your username is a total mood)
Once122
PandaNCookies
BlackPink384564
dadsnak
tiktik
Anukrati24
JerushaLima
Hwi652213
WendySantos598
donzzz210

(If did left someone, I am sorry. My apology.)

Always love vsoo.😊

-pheonix

-pheonix