Whats wrong?

Jisoo's POV

"Nini you are looking lovely!" I exclaim. "Thank you unnie." she replied. "Who were you going with in the prom?" I ask again. "Kim Jongin." she shrugg.

Jennie was getting ready for her prom night. I bought her a blue dress for it paired with white sandals.

 I bought her a blue dress for it paired with white sandals

Nini was looking lovely in it. "What time will you be returning nini?" I ask. "About 10 or 9." she replied.
"Okay. Enjoy it well and noo drinking." I ordered. "Yes unnie I got it." she answered.

Just than we heard the doorbell ring. "I think its Jongin." Jennie said. I went towards the door and open it for the guy standing outside. I opened the door revealing a handsome young man standing dressed in black tuxedo.

 I opened the door revealing a handsome young man standing dressed in black tuxedo

"You are Jongin I guess." I ask as I let him in. "Yes. Kai for short. Is Jennie ready?" she ask. "Ah yes. She is ready. Let me call her." I said as I called for Jennie "nini." "Coming." Jennie's voiced echoed and down she came.

I look towards Jongin who was staring at Jennie. "Ah Kai. Take care of sister and I hope you see if she is drinking. Don't allow her that." I said as Kai nodded. "Okay enjoy well." I said as I saw them going away in Jongin's car.

Seems like nini will soon get a boyfriend.

I turn around to go back when another doorbell was heard. I walk towards the door and open it revealing Taehyung. "Babe." he cooed as he peck my lips. I chuckled. "What are you doing here? I thought we saw each other this morning." I chuckled.

"I missed you." Taehyung pouted as he hug me. I hug him back "come inside." I said. Taehyung let go and walk inside. "Where is Jennie?" Taehyung ask. "She went to the prom." I replied.

I felt Taehyung snaking his arms around my waist from the back. He rested his chin on my shoulder as I kept my hands over his.

Taehyung's POV

"Eat your dinner here." Jisoo said. I nodded. "Should we cook together?" I ask. "You want to?" Jisoo inquired. I nodded. "Then let cook." Jisoo started walking towards the kitchen, in the same position.

"What should we cook?" I ask I let go of my grip finally. "You okay with Kimbap and kimchi fried rice?" Jisoo ask. I nodded.

We started cooking as I help her with the cooking. Soon enough it was almost over and we took the dishes to the dinning table. Jisoo came with plates and glasses.

She served the food and pour water in the glass and place it infront of me. She took her seat and took her chopsticks. "Lets enjoy our meal." we said in unison and started eating.

..................................................

"Come I will show you my room." Jisoo led me the way. "Slowly Jisoo." I said as I tried to keep my balance. We stopped infront of a room. We went inside it and I saw all the things placed inside neatly.

"You kepp it really neat." I said. "Ofcourse." Jisoo boasted. I laugh as I roam around the room. Just than a picture caught my eyes.

Jisoo noticed it as she said "they are my parents." I look towards the frame. I pick it up and my eyes widened. "Do you know them." Jisoo ask.

I look towards Jisoo as I shook my head as a no vigorously. "Whats with the sudden change in attitude?" Jisoo ask. "N-nothing. I think I shoul go now." I said. Jisoo nodded as she walk with me to the door. "Good night. Take care and drive well." Jisoo said as I nodded.

I look towards her and wave before driving away.

It can't be. I must be hallucinating. But again it were the same faces.

I sighed. Why must it be her parents.

-pheonix