1

Y/n, Pansy, Draco and Blaise walk together to the slytherin common room they are always early to hogwarts because they take the trail early. They made it to the slytherin common room, Draco and Blaise go to the the boys dorm room and y/n and pansy go to the girls dorm room, they share a room just together, they dropped off their things and went to the common room, Y/n and Pansy see Draco and Blaise waiting for them.

Y/n and pansy walk towards them, they all make there way to the great hall and once they're there, there is only a couple students at each table. They walk over to the slytherin table and start talking "so y/n what did you do this summer" pansy says "I spent more time with my family since it's my last year at hogwarts and I think I might start traveling when I'm finished with hogwarts. What about you guys" they all look at me "same for me y/n" pansy says.

The great hall is already filled with students and Dumbledore is about to announce, "welcome back students and first years, now the 7th years are in there last year this year but we have a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Riddle" Dumbledore says as a tall man with black wavy  hair comes from behind him, 'he's kind of attractive' y/n thinks to herself "now that I finished announcing that, let the feast begin" Dumbledore says and snaps y/n back to reality after she was daydreaming about the new professor.

"Isn't he hot y/n" Pansy whispers to Y/n "yeah like he'll ever date a student" Draco says and y/n can tell he's jealous "Draco don't be jealous just admit it, he is kinda a hot"  "y/n I'm not jealous and by the way let's pull pranks in his class later" Draco whispers to y/n, Pansy, and Blaise.

After they've finished eating they headed to the common room into the dormitory and got dressed into their robes, after they've finished getting ready the four friends headed to their classes. Y/n and Blaise had their 1st class together so they headed to potions with Professor Slughorn, Blaise and y/n sat next to each other and were messing around like they usually do but also payed attention at the same time.

The next class is Transfiguration, y/n had that class with George and Fred Weasley but none with her friends, y/n kept making jokes here and there. Next was lunch y/n sat with her friends "ugh the classes I have are boring I only have one class with all of you guys and only one class with y/n the rest I'm alone" "well Pansy the next class we have Defense Against the Dark Arts and we have that together and actually our last class" y/n says while smirking at Pansy "yes finally a class with professor hottie, hey y/n I dare you to get in a lot of trouble to have detention with him".

"You're right Pansy I should"

"y/n I don't think that's a good idea"

"Oh will you shut it Draco let the girls have a little fun and I'm in with y/n, I'll have detention with you"

"Thanks Blaise"

After they finished discussing about what they are going to do in class y/n decided to be late.

Y/n's POV:
I've decided to be late to DADA because why not, i told Pansy I have to do something and she told Blaise and Draco that if Professor Riddle asks for me they don't know, I took my time walking to DADA, as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me

"What's are you guys looking at" they all look away because I'm a Slytherin of course and they're mostly afraid of Slytherin's

Writers Pov:
"Why are you late Ms. Black" Professor Riddle asks y/n

"I had to do something important" Y/n says still standing at the door

"What could possibly be so important that you had to be 30 minutes late to my class"

"Well it's none of your business, is it Professor Riddle"

Professor Riddle clenches his jaw and stays quiet, y/n makes her way to Pansy and they both start giggling.

"Y/n Black detention with me after class"

The entire class y/n made jokes and Professor Riddle wasn't really happy about that.