Part 1

I hummed along the beautiful song Pehli Mohabbat (First Love) By Darshan Raval that was playing on the radio while I drove to the venue where I was supposed to meet my clients about a wedding planning as I wondered when I was going to find my Pehli Mohabbat. (First Love) I mean this song had such beautiful lyrics!!!

Let me introduce myself, I am Khushi Gupta, I am obsessed with a famous young singer Darshan Raval, I make sure to listen to each and every song by him, I make sure to play it on loop on my radio and sometimes I even manage to convince my clients to play the song I'm currently listening to at their weddings. Yeah, I'm just a crazy fan girl, but hey a little fangirling never harmed anyone right?

I have been a wedding planner for the past three years and I swear, I never knew I could get so famous so quickly, it was like one day I had just planned my first wedding and now I was literally planning weddings for the big people out there, rich business people, celebrities and what not. Maybe if you have passion for the right thing and you work hard on it, things do end up your way right?

Basically, I am the girl that plans everyone's fairytale weddings and haven't even met the love of her life, sometimes I wondered, was I ever really going to meet someone or was I going to die single? I'm sure this was the one question that every guy and girl of my age out there asked themselves.

I wasn't really someone that was obsessed with the idea of love or anything, I just felt like I needed someone, to love me and someone that I could love and tell things to, someone I could share my happy life with.

Once I arrived at the Jade garden, I went in to meet my client, Sonali Kapoor, she had visited me a few days ago at my office about her wedding and we decided to meet at the venue where she wanted to organize her wedding and take things forward, so here I was.

She was already waiting for me accompanied by a lady that looked so much like her just older, maybe she was her mother, and two men that I dint recognize from afar, I mean of course it's not like I would recognize everyone who lived in Mumbai.

"Sonali." I smiled as I walked towards her and greeted her with a hug.

"I was waiting for you, I am so excited to plan this wedding." She smiled excitedly.

"So am I... it's going to be a fairytale trust me." I assured her with a smile.

"By the way, meet my fiancé and soon to be husband Samar Raizada." She introduced me to the handsome man standing beside her, he had beautiful eyes just like Sonali's, and long black hair that matched the color of his skin perfectly.

Sonali and Samar looked like a dream couple, Sonali herself was so beautiful, like Samar she had really dark brown eyes and her hair was pretty much brown too. She was almost the same height as Samar but half of it was the magic of the four-inch heels she was currently wearing. Of course, I recognized him, the Raizada family was one of the richest and famous families in Mumbai and I was glad that I had the chance to plan their wedding, imagine what that would do to my business.

"Hello Mr. Raizada." I smiled as I shook hands with him.

"And this is my mother, Neelam, and that young man there is Samar's brother but he seems too busy right now." Sonali giggled as she looked towards him, he was standing a bit far from where we were, his back facing us while he talked to someone on the phone.

"So... shall we start?" I asked, she nodded immediately as we walked a bit ahead while I started explaining everything I had planned already, where the altar would be setup, where the chairs would be put for the guests and where they would eat.

I was so enthusiastic about this wedding, and I just kept on talking for like ten minutes straight explaining to them each and every details, what colors, what flowers what food and a lot more, I was just excited to plan such a huge wedding.