chapter thirteen

we get off at the station nearest our destination. we arrive to the beach. it's pretty empty, considering it's only on the 60's today.

"can we get ice cream?" lev questions as we walk onto the sand.

"no." morisuke deadpans.

"mori-chan, stop being so mean. i want ice cream too~" i put an arm around his shoulders.

"fine! we can get ice cream. but, you're paying." he takes my arm off from around him.

"fine." i cross my arms and make my way towards the ice cream truck, parked on the sand. i could care less about paying.

"i feel bad. i don't want you to waste your money." kuroo says while looking at the list of ice creams.

"just shut up and get whatever."

"but-"

"i will drown you if you don't fucking pick something."

the ice cream truck dude looks at me like i'm crazy.

"okay, okay!"

everyone picks an ice cream and we go to the beach chairs, me sitting on one next to kenma's.

"wanna play a game." kenma breaks the silence, directing his speaking towards me.

"what game?" i look over to him.

"super smash."

"how're we gonna play super smash at the be- oh." kenma pulls out his switch from his sweater pocket. "do you bring that everywhere?"

"yes, come here."

i get up from my chair and sit with him while the others go into the water.

we play for a bit before i say, "i'm gonna join the others in the water. wanna come?"

kenma simply shakes his head.

"your loss." i begin sliding off my shirt, revealing the black bikini.

i watch as atsuko lifts her shirt up, revealing a black bikini

i watch as atsuko lifts her shirt up, revealing a black bikini. shit, she has a nice body. i'm thinking like kuroo, aren't i.

"stop staring, you creep." she says while sliding her spandex off.

i quickly avert my gaze down to my switch. and something else, if you know what i mean. fuck you, puberty. i quickly put my track jacket on my lap as atsuko walks towards the water, putting her hair up in a ponytail.