chapter twenty six

"k-kenma." i start getting flustered at kenma's actions. he's never this bold. he looks at me for a few seconds before leaning in, keeping eye contact. the elevator door opens and kenma pulls away.

what a fucking tease.

"kenmaaaa~" i whine, following him out the elevator and down the hallway.

"hm."

"what was that all about?"

"i just wanted to see your reaction."

"oh, c'mon. that's not fair." i say as we lean against the wall outside of the middle hotel room, waiting for the others to return.

"what's not fair."

"i thought i was gonna get a kiss."

"you can still get one." kenma stands in front of me again, one hand on the wall while the other grasps my jaw, lifting my face up to his.

"you know, i never thought you'd be this type." i say with a small smile.

"me neither."

i let out a small giggle before pressing my lips on kenma's. he doesn't hesitate to return the gesture, also touching the tip of his tongue to mine. woah- i quickly pull away, in shock.

"i'm sorry."

"don't apologize." i slip my arms around his neck and bring him down to my level, but don't continue to kiss him.

"what's wrong." kenma questions while slipping his arms around my waist.

"i liked that.."

"get a room!" kuroo exclaims.

every fucking time. i look over to the elevator while kenma quickly retrieves his arms. i do the same, retrieving my arms from around his neck.

"and what we're you two doing?" morisuke questions as they near the hotel room.

"what did it look like, mori." i look at him, very unamused.

"there are children here!" yamamoto exclaims while morisuke puts the keycard into the door.

"i'm not a child!" akane huffs while sitting down on one of the beds.

"yes, you are!"

"wait, what do you mean by children?" i question.

"uh, lev is here too. duh." morisuke grabs the remove and turns on the tv.

"demon-senpai, i am not a child!"

"you act like one!"

"you're both acting like children." i facepalm and head to the door connecting me and morisuke's room to kenma and kuroo's. "i'm going to take a nap."

"nooo, don't leave me!" akane exclaims.

i give her a small smile and mouth "sorry" before opening the door and going into the room. i flop onto my bed and close my eyes, trying to take a nap. a few seconds later, the door opens.

"atsuko."

i know he did not just interrupt my sleep. i sigh and turn my head to look at kenma. "kenma."

he doesn't say anything, but walks over to my bed and lays down on his back next to me after locking the door.

"can i nap with you."

i crawl onto kenma and lay my head in the crook of his neck while snaking my arms around his neck. "mhm."

kenma wraps his arms around me, his breath softly grazing my skin. "atsuko."

"..yeah." i reply, slowly dozing off.

"i love you."

did i hear that right? i lift my head from kenma's neck to look at him.

"what?" i question i confusion.

"i love you."

"kenma?" i sit up on kenma's lower torso.

"yes, atsuko." kenma also sits up, me now in his lap.

"you-"

kenma leans closer and purrs in my ear, "i love you, and i always have. well since you started streaming, that is."

"kenma.." my eyes water while my face begins heating up.

"atsuko."

i cup kenma's face in both of my hands and bring him closer to my face, our noses touching. "..i love you too."

a genuine smile grows on kenma's face as he leans closer and deeply kisses me. i push him back down onto the bed while still kissing. he guides his hands down my back and to my ass, lightly squeezing it, making me slightly jump.

"is this okay?" kenma questions.

"of course." i go back to what we were previously doing. a few seconds later, the door knob jiggles.

"yaku atsuko, open this door right now!" morisuke exclaims from the other side of the door while frantically knocking.

are you fucking kidding me. i look at kenma with a frown.

"you should get it." kenma says. i groan in response and get off of him, heading to the door kenma previously locked. i open the door to a furious morisuke, his arms crossed.

"what, mori."

"what we're you two doing?"

"about to take a nap..?"

"yeah, totally~"

"then why the fuck are you asking?"

"hey, don't use those vulgar words with me!" morisuke points a finger in my face. i hit it away.

"what do you want."

"definitely not for the two of you to be in the same room."

"kenma is literally my boyfriend? what do you expect me to do."

morisuke pokes his head into the room. "kenma, you better not try anything!"

i look to kenma as he holds a thumb up. i look back to morisuke.

"okay, go take your 'nap' i guess."

"gladly." i shut the door, and lock it again, then go over to the bed, laying down next to kenma. he now gets on to me and lays his head on my chest.

"rest up, darling." he wraps his arms around my torso. wait, oh my god, he just game me a pet name. he begins to softly snore after a few minutes. i doze off a little after he does.