epilogue part 3

one year later. it's time for me and kenma's wedding.

"mom, i can't. what if kenma doesn't like the dress?" i ask my mother while checking myself out in the mirror.

"honey, he'll love it! the red reminds me a lot of nekoma

"honey, he'll love it! the red reminds me a lot of nekoma."

"i hope so.. but, mom-"

"stop overthinking! you look stunning."

"atsu- oh. my. god." morisuke bursts into the dressing room. i turn around to him with widened eyes.

"what?! tell me i look horrible." i facepalm and drag a hand down my bare face. my face is bare because the makeup girl is taking her sweet ass time to get to the venue.

"no, you looking freaking amazing! lev is going to freak when he sees you, he loves fluffy dresses."

"lev is here?" my eyes sparkle. "i haven't seen him in so long."

"sadly, he told me to let you know."

"you guys still have a love hate relationship?"

"of course we do!"

i giggle before my mother sits me down, beginning to fix my hair. a few minutes later, the makeup girl arrives and begins the look.

about 20 minutes later, the two finish. they turn me around in the chair, towards the mirror. i keep in my tears as much as i can, trying hard not to mess up the makeup.

"how is it?" the makeup artist questions while clutching her hands in excitement.

"it.. it's great.. thank you." i fan my eyes with my hand to keep the tears from coming.

"well, your husband to be is waiting! let's get a move on." my mother says while dusting off her dress.

"who got ritsu ready?" i question, wondering about my little flower girl.

"kenma's parents- well, more his mother. i checked on them before coming here, don't worry." she puts a hand on my shoulder in reassurance. i nod and pick up my dress, making it easier to walk.

"mommy!" ritsu hugs my leg as we both walk out of our dressing rooms.

"hey, angel. you look so pretty~" i pick ritsu up and cuddle her in my arms. ritsu giggles before we get the signal for the flower girl to go down the aisle. i set ritsu down as kenma's mother hands her the basket of rose petals. kenma's mother then opens the door for ritsu, letting her out of the dressing room. i peek through the door window.