chapter seventeen

- time skip to friday afternoon -

the boys don't have practice today, thank god. so, we're able to go to the hotel earlier than i expected. arriving home, our mother tells us to get everything together so we can leave and head to the hotel. only kuroo, kenma, morisuke, yamamoto, and lev are coming, the others.. backed out. not sure why, but.. their loss.

i take a quick shower before getting changed into black spandex and an oversized t-shirt because nobody has the time to be all dressed up. i pack a duffel bag with a bikini, for swimming, gray sweats, jeans in case we go somewhere outside of the hotel, and some shirts. oh, yeah, and undergarments of course. and the necessities like a toothbrush, toothpaste, and hairbrush. i make sure my pc and stuff is off before heading out to the car.

we arrive to the hotel. morisuke and i head inside and to the reception desk.

"good afternoon, your name please?" the receptionist greets us.

"yaku atsuko."

she nods and types into the computer. "the.. three connected rooms?" she looks back up to me.

i nod. she hands me the three key cards.

"perfect. those are actually being cleaned as we speak, so if you could just wait right over there, it'll be about fifteen minutes."

fifteen. damn. "okay, thanks."

morisuke and i head over to the waiting area.

"i wonder if the others are on the way." morisuke says as i slip out my phone from my pocket. "oh, here comes someone~" morisuke pokes my shoulder. please don't be kuroo, please don't be kuroo. i lift my head to see none other than kuroo walking quite fast towards me.

"aaaaatsukooo~" he picks up the pace. no, no, no, no, no. i get up from my seat and walk in the other direction. next thing i know, i'm hugged and picked up from behind.

"kurooo, put me down." i groan.

"why~"

i bite his arm.

"ouch!" he lets go of me. "what the hell, do you have teeth of steel or something?" he shows me the bite mark. oh, shit.

"well next time, don't-"

"atsuko?" i hear kenma question from behind kuroo. i push kuroo out the way and wrap my arms around kenma's neck.

"kenma!"

sure, i just saw him like.. an hour or two ago, but that's not the point.

"hi." he wraps his arms around me for a few seconds before pulling away and sitting down. i sit down next to him and we wait for the others.

about five minutes later, yamamoto walks into the hotel, with a girl next to him. who's she?

"akane-chan, they already checked in. get your butt back here!" yamamoto takes hold of the girls hand. so that's his sister. i've never heard of her. she comes running towards us, stopping in front of me.

"wow! you're so pretty~" she looks at me in awe.

"sorry, my dad said akane-chan had to come if i did." yamamoto rubs the back of his neck nervously.