epilogue part 2

"papa!"

"ritsu, let him get inside first!" i say with a giggle.

let me recap you before we move on. it's about five years into kenma and i's relationship. i had ritsu, our daughter, in college. me and kenma went to the same college.. you already know how that went. it was hard caring for ritsu with all the stress of school but, with the help of our parents, we made it.

kozume ritsu. she's four years old, her birthday was last month. can you guess how we- i decided on her name? assassination classroom, of course.

after kenma's success with bouncing ball corp., we were able to get our own house. with him as the ceo and me as the co-owner, we make way more than enough income to support our family. 

did i mention i'm now kenma's fiancé? yeah. he proposed a year ago, on my birthday.

back to the present.

i go over to the front door, where kenma has just returned from work. i pick up ritsu, who was latched onto kenma's leg like a koala. holding her on my side, i look at kenma before pushing hair out of the way of his face, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"how was work, baby?"

he gives me a kiss on the lips in response, his hand lightly grasping my jaw. "it was great, darling."

ritsu scrunches her nose in disgust, yet a smile on her face. "ew, too much lovey-dovey stuff!"

kenma lets out a soft chuckle before taking his shoes off. while doing so, he takes ritsu from my arms and holds her up, nuzzling noses with her.

"it's not too lovey-dovey!" kenma says with a chuckle. ritsu giggles while kenma puts her down.

"come, make dinner with me~" i lightly grab kenma's wrist and pull him to the kitchen while ritsu skips in front of us, to the living room.

"did you know mcdonald's workers are so stubborn?" i ask kenma as we continue to the kitchen.

"that was the most random question you've ever asked."

"it's not random! i took ritsu earlier because she kept begging and wouldn't stop. basically, i was trying to get extra ketchup packets, and they were all like "oh, you have to pay extra for those." does that make any sense?"

kenma softly chuckles. "seriously?"

"yes! we didn't want to wait until we got home to use ketchup."

"did you get the ketchup packets?"

"duh! i refuse to eat fries without ketchup."

kenma chuckles again. "what're we making tonight?"

"katsudon!" ritsu exclaims from the living room. (yuri on ice reference..? 😩)

"well, i guess it's katsudon~" i say with a soft giggle.

"of course, her favorite."

"you go get changed, i'll start." i go over to the pantry to get the ingredients for the pork cutlet bowl. as i'm reading up to the top shelf, kenma hugs me from behind, his arms around my waist.

"i wanna stay with you though~" kenma rests his head in the crook of my neck.

"you're so clingy, don't you want to be comfortable?" i put my hands on kenma's.

"i'm comfortable as long as i'm with you, wife to be." kenma retrieves his arms and turns me around, placing a kiss on my lips while his arms wrap around my waist again. i return the gesture, cupping his face in my hands and bringing him closer.

after a few seconds, i pull away. "we should really start cooking, before ritsu fights you again~"

"who knew she could have so much power?"

i giggle before finally getting the ingredients.

finishing dinner and eating, the three of us are cuddled up on the couch, watching tinkerbell: secret of the wings. (superior)

she falls asleep right as the movies about to end. as kenma's about to get up from the couch, i shoot up.

"you relax, i'll bring her." i carefully pick up ritsu.

"are you sure?" kenma questions with worry in his eyes. i nod while giving him a small smile, heading over to the stairs and up to ritsu's room. i make my way over to her bed and lay her down.

"goodnight, angel." i softly kiss ritsu's forehead while pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. before heading back downstairs, i go to the bathroom.

i go back downstairs to see the coffee table with two glasses of wine on it, a cheese platter in the middle. did i take that long upstairs?

"babyyy~ i told you to relax, unwind!" i sit down on the couch next to kenma with a pout.

"and i can do all of that with you." kenma hands me a glass. i gladly grab it from him and take a sip.

"thank you for this."

"anything for you, darling."

i lean over to kenma and place a kiss on his cheek.

"i love you."

"i love you more."

"you know that's impossible."

"it's very possible!"

"i don't think so." kenma chuckles before kissing my lips once again.

"remember that one time in highschool when you made me wear a maid dress?"

kenma quietly laughs at the memory. "how could i forget, ghostarix?"

i poke his arm. "i still don't get how you found out so fast."

"come here, i miss your touch." kenma opens his arms to me. i scoot over to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"never leave, please."

"seriously? why would i ever leave you." i move my head off of kenma's chest to look at him.

"i don't know.. sometimes, i just feel like i'm not goo-"

i put a hand over kenma's mouth before he can finish. "you're more than good enough. don't ever say something like that again."

"but-"

i press my lips against his to shut him up. "do you believe me now?"

"thank you." kenma softly pecks my forehead. "can we watch another movie?"

"of course." i grab the remote from the coffee table and hand it to kenma.

we watch a movie before heading up to our room and going to sleep, content.