chapter twenty seven

"she looks so peaceful when she's sleeping.." i hear kuroo say as i wake up from my nap. i really don't want to wake up.

"shut up!" morisuke exclaims.

"you're gonna wake them up, demon-senpai." lev says.

"get out." kenma scolds them.

"i'm already up, thanks to you three." i turn my head to face them and open my eyes.

"i'm sorry, atsuko-chan!" lev apologizes. i sit up on kenma and look at the three who are dressed.

"what did you wake me from my slumber for."

"we're going out for dinner, so get ready." morisuke says. i groan and get off the bed, going over to the drawers to pick out clothes while the others go into the other rooms.

"how did you pack so well?" kuroo questions as i walk into the middle room, where the others are waiting for me

"i dunno." i shrug. "where are we going?"

"downtown, but not the burger joint again. just a.. simple restaurant." morisuke informs me. i nod as they all get up from the beds and we head out.

we arrive to the restaurant. there are a lot, like a lot, of boys that look around our ages.

great.

we go up to the front desk for a reservation.

after confirming our reservation, we get a table next to a few other boys.

"and who might you be?" a brown haired boy from the next table questions. i look over to him.

"none of your business."

"well, i'm oikawa tooru~"

"didn't ask."

"what school do you go to?"

"stop talking to me."

"can i take you out?"

"that's enough." kenma gets up from his seat and stands in front of the brown haired boy, grabbing him by his shirt collar.

"kenma, it's fine-" i start.

"no, it's not."

"no roughhousing, please!" one of the staff members exclaims.

"what's your deal?" oikawa says while he looks up to kenma.

"what's my deal? what's your deal? stop talking to my girlfriend like that."

"pfft, like she's yours."

that causes kenma to punch the shit out of oikawa's face. wait, what the hell?

"hey, hey! we're not doing this!" security quickly comes over and pulls kenma away from oikawa, restraining his arms.

i didn't know kenma was even capable of that.