chapter thirty

as practice ends, the boys change into their track suits and get ready to go home. i walk up to kenma as he's about to walk past the bench.

"kenma.."

"atsuko, please."

"kenma, i already told you it's not my fault. what do you not understand?" i walk next to kenma, out of the gymnasium.

"why didn't you pull away earlier?" kenma questions.

"what?"

"why did you pull away from the kiss earlier."

"kenma, how the hell would i have done that if he just-" i gesture my hands in a.. fist bump explosion type way as we walk to the train station, close behind morisuke and kuroo.

"you could've just.."

"just what, kenma?! tell me."

"i don't know, atsuko. but, i just-"

"kenma, do you not get that i don't like kuroo? what, do you think i'm dating you to get to him?"

"..."

"you do, don't you."

"i didn't say that."

"i can't believe you."

"you can't believe me? i can't believe you. you literally kissed my best f-"

"i didn't fucking kiss him, get that through your god damn head."

"looked like a kiss."

"are you fucking stupid? maybe ask about the fucking story before you assume shit." tears start to form in my eyes as my voice slightly raises.

"then what's the story, atsuko. huh?"

"ask kuroo, i'm so done." i walk away from kenma in frustration, catching up with morisuke and kuroo.

"wait-" kenma starts.

"atsuko?" morisuke questions. i grab his wrist and pull him away from kuroo, going a different way home. i frantically blink, tears rolling down my eyes.

"what's wrong?" morisuke questions while we reach the end of the school's street. i turn around to him, revealing my red and puffy eyes.

"what the hell? what happened?"

"fucking.. kenma is so stubborn. he-"

morisuke pulls me into his arms before i can rant. i sob onto his shirt, standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

"get on my back, let's walk instead. i'll give kenma and kuroo a nice talking to later." morisuke says, pulling away from the hug, crouching down in front of me. i get on morisuke's back and he brings us home.

arriving home, i get off of morisuke's back and go up to my room, not saying a word. i want to punch someone right now, and i want that someone to be kuroo. just- whatever kenma's said today makes me- ugh.. i flop onto my bed and scream into my pillow, completely muffling it. fuck everything and everyone.

when i tried to talk to kenma, what.. twice? he didn't fucking listen. like, what the hell is his issue. again, it isn't my fault kuroo's dumbass kissed me. i don't get what kenma doesn't understand. i need to get my mind off of him.

i get up from my bed and sit in my gaming chair, turning on my pc and going onto twitch. but, i first change out of my school uniform because that shit is not comfortable.

i start my twitch stream and wait for viewers to come. after a few minutes, i begin with a sigh.

"hey, phantoms. today, i'm just like- not down for games. so, we're doing another q&a. ask whatever." i mute my mic and wait for the comments to roll in. after another few minutes, i scroll through them.