Chapter 1

A/N: This'll be wroten in Kokichi's 3rd point of view unless told differently.

Kokichi lay in bed staring at his hands. The announcement to meet at the gym played a little while ago, but he was deciding whether to go or to stay.

He decided to go, because if he was too late, he'd immediately become suspicious, and he really wasn't in the mood. It was tiresome to act is if he didn't care, he really didn't want to add more stress.

The Ultimate Supreme Leader locked the door of his dorm, and exited the dorm rooms. He didn't seem to be paying attention to where he was going, but he didn't crash into anything. This was because of his picture perfect memory. He had engraved the whole school map, as well as the restricted areas, in his mind a little while ago. Heck, he even knew some secret ways to arrive somewhere.

As he arrived infront of the gym, he hesitated slightly. He seemed to know that everyone had already arrived, so if he arrived at the current hour he'd definitely become suspicious.

'Better late than sorry'

He pressed his ear to the door to listen to them. He was trying to decide for the perfect moment to go in.

"We're missing Kokichi"  he heard the detective say.

He put on a huge grin, and with a graceful gesture, he pushed open the doors. He rushed and jumped ontop of the detective.

"Ack!" The detective said as he felt the weight of the small boy land ontop of him.

"Shumai!" Cried the small boy as he hugged the detective. Maki came by with a sigh and picked him up. Without a sound, he was at the floor. He heard Shuichi thanking Maki.

"Kokichi, how did you get here?" Asked Kaede with kindness in her voice. A part of him knew that she was annoyed at him, but he decided to ignore it.

"Shumai called me!" Kokichi said as he stood up, a goofy smile on his face.

"Ah, okay..." She said with a forced smile. She went to Shuichi to go discuss the situation and why they were told to go to the gym.

Kokichi walked over to Gonta, and stood beside him. He would never ever tell anyone, but he felt safe around Gonta.

"Gonta says hello!" The Ultimate Entomologist said with a sincere smile on his face. He was one of the few-if not the only- people here that were genuinely happy to see Kokichi.

"Yea yea whatever" said Kokichi as he forced a smile to go away. "Gonta, do you know what's happening?" He asked.

"Gonta doesn't know. Gonta sorry." The bigger male said with sadness.

"Of course you don't" Kokichi mumbled a little disappointed. "I didn't expect as much."

"Phuhuhu! Of course you don't, you rats!" A carefree high voice cut through their conversations, making everyone to freeze. Kokichi forced himself to look unfazed as he turned to look at the stage. A small grin appeared on his face as he relized the reason they were here.

"Monokuma!" Shuichi's voice said with clear anger. "What do you want now?" Kokichi was a little suprised. He had never seen Shuichi so angered.

"Don't get your panties in a twist!" The AI known as Monokuma said. "I got an amazing suprise for all of us. One that will surely get you to kill!"

The other students looked at each other, confusion clearly on their faces. Shuichi's however, was filled with fear. Kokichi smirked as he relized that the detective had figured out the reason they were there.

Monokuma spread his arms out, as if advertising a new car. "That's right! We got a new motive for you children. Annnd, I decide who carries the motive!"

"What do you mean carry?" Kaede asked, worry etched in her voice. 'Yea, what do you mean carry?'

"One of you will be chosen to get your pre- oops, I almost spoiled the suprise there. Anyhow, one of you will get your memories back." Monokuma said.

"And how is this a motive?" Kiibo asked. Kokichi whispered some robophobic stuff like how robots would never understand. He knew that Kiibo could hear him.

"No one knows what memories you'll get back. Who knows, maybe you'll get the memories of a serial killer!" Monokuma laughed at their terrified faces as he scanned the crowd of students.

His robot eyes landed on a particular one. The student wasn't scared or even fazed. He seemed more comfortable than anything. Monokuma's smile seemed to become more twisted, causing Kokichi to shudder inside.

"Annnd, the one chosen iss" the AI dragged his words, creating the effect of suspense. "Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

Everyone's eyes were on him immediately, making Kokichi wanting to hide behind Gonta. Instead, he put on his facade.

"Oh wow, really!" Kokichi said with a smile, sounding as if he was a kid and won a prize at the fair. "How exciting!" He skipped by everyone, ignoring the eyes burning at his skull.

He arrived at the stage and stood across Monokuma, as he too stared at the students with a smile.

"Yes yes. Now sit down, would ya?" Clear annoyance was on Monokuma's voice, so Kokichi thought it would be smart if he listen patiently.

As Kokichi sat down, Monokuma whipped out a huge syringe out of nowhere. Seeing the sight, all the students cringed, even if it was Kokichi.

Kokichi's smile seemed to widen. He didn't mind syringes. He was used to them, so he was okay. But still, seeing that, he was still a little unsettled.

Monokuma carefully inserted the syringe on his skin, and pushed what he assumed were his memories onto him.

Kokichi immediately felt a wave of nausea, he felt as if he was going to pass out at any second. He forced himself to sit still as Monokuma finished injecting the strange pink like liquid into him.

Everyone's eyes were on Kokichi, so they didn't notice when Monokuma had left. Although, if one was paying attention, they could hear the bear's laughter from the distance.

Kokichi stood up as he began to scan the students. This suprised them all, since this was the first time they saw him with such a serious expression.

"Kokichi, how do you feel?" Hearing this, Kokichi jumped slightly.

"Kokichi, how do you feel?" The bigger male said as cut the smaller one's arm. Blood was all over the bed, but the bigger one didn't seem to even care. The smaller one was biting his lips, since he knew that the other one hated when he cried.

Kokichi felt a little dizzy. As the memories came, he felt pain. The pain that other him had suffered. But there was something else. Despair. It was so overwhelming, that it almost caused him to stumble.

As Kokichi's eyes inspected the crowd, the despair seemed to grow. Specifically, as his eye's landed on the detective, he felt fear and despair. More than he had ever felt before.

"I-I'm fine!" Kokichi said forcing a smile. He cursed himself for stuttering. Perhaps it was something that other him did often.

This rose some eyebrows, as they had never head him stuttering. But some mistook it for another of his jokes.

Kokichi quickly got off the stage, and ran out. Ignoring the calls and comments from the students behind him. He closed the door, and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

After he was a safe distance from the others, he sat down against the wall, covering his face with his hands.

"This is going to be such a pain"