12: HIS TRUTH?!

SCENE 1: Vansh is running towards his study room....

Riddhima: These papers look like transaction papers....nearly 2 crores every month is transfered to this account! Obviously because he is blackmailing Vansh!! I hope to find the hospital reports even....

Vansh opens the door....

Riddhima: Shit! He is here...

She hides behind a wall...

Vansh: What did you think? You will come to my study room and i won't even know, it's your misunderstanding!!

Riddhima: Damn he got to know...

She comes out, but she finds Vansh speaking on a phone and slowly hides again...

Vansh: If its not you, then who can it be huh? Dont try to double cross me!*cuts the call* I need to talk to doctor, the reports...*he opens a cupboard and opens a locker*

Riddhima: That's why i didn't find, the hospital reports!! Damnnn

Vansh leaves...

Riddhima: Though how much ever you try to hide Vansh, i will get to know your truth....you are hiding something very big! Something related to my gautam! And i promise to myself that i will expose you very soon..

Riddhima goes to her room and calls Nithya..

Riddhima: I found the transaction papers of huge amount to a bank account...

Nithya: Whose bank account?

Riddhima: Obviously, Virat's bank account...i wonder what does he, i mean Virat being kabir's brother, know about Vansh! And knowing that his brother hates Vansh, instead of exposing him to everyone, why is he holding him off, by blackmailing him?!

i wonder what does he, i mean Virat being kabir's brother, know about Vansh! And knowing that his brother hates Vansh, instead of exposing him to everyone, why is he holding him off, by blackmailing him?!

SHIVIN AS VIRAT

Nithya: It must be something very big! And it may also be related to gautam!

Riddhima: If it is related to gautam, i will not leave until i find my answers, until where i have seen, i realised that the office keys we have is of no use, since we can find everything against him in this house! And if now also Vansh didn't come, i would have somehow found the hospital reports!

Nithya: Then try prolonging your stay in the house...

Riddhima: I am trying! *cuts the call*

Vansh: What are you trying?

Riddhima: Nothing! i was just telling my friend about the accident....

Vansh: Where were you gone by the way? I mean just few minutes back i came here and checked everywhere you were nowhere to be found!

Riddhima: I was feeling restless, and suffocated so, i just thought to take a stroll outside for fresh air..you might have come at that time!

Vansh: Maybe! Anyway i came here to tell you the tablets that you should take...