Russia and America

3rd Person's P.O.V.

   CONFUSION...The first thing that comes in Canada's mind when he saw America drinking vodka in the kitchen this morning, cooking breakfast. 'He never cooked before since always burn the kitchen.' Nada thought to himself.

   "Oh, Morning Nada." America said in a cold tone as he saw Canada standing there. America isn't smiling! Canada went to the sink and splashed water in his eyes to see if he's dreaming. He looked at America again, chugging the third bottle in his hands. He finished cooking.

 He is clearly not dreaming.

   He sat next to Meri and looked at him with a confused look. He pat his brother's shoulder, "Meri, Are you ok?" he asked. Meri gave a cold glare that send shivers to anyone's spine. Canada knew that glare. "I'm fine." He said as he grabbed a bottle and went in the living room. 

  Canada slapped himself and looked again. Australia and New Zealand just passed the hallway and saw America. They went to the kitchen and saw the table, It has their favorite food. "Nada, did you cooked?" Aussie asked. Canada shook his head and said "No, Meri did." 

  An uncomfortable silence filled the room. "What happened to Meri?" Kiwi asked Canada but he just shrugged. Aussie got an idea. 

      He approached Meri and greeted, "Hey, Morning bro." He waited for an answer and looked at him. He still have that glared and said, "Yeah. morning." He took a sip of his drink. 'WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!' He thought as he approach his brothers again. 

   Everyone is silent. It's a good thing their parents left early for a meeting....Canada slammed his hand on the table that startled the twins. "We have a meeting in UN later." The twins eyes widen and panicked. They calmed down a few minutes and checked at the 50 stared country. He's gone.

  They looked at his room and saw him chilling in his bed. "Doesn't he act like Russia?" Kiwi asked and his brothers nodding in agreement. Canada pulled out his phone and tapped a certain number. The twins knew who he's calling...

"Hey, Nada?"

"Umm...Hi Ukraine. Have your brother acting strange lately?"

CRASH!

It was heard in the background.

"Sorry Nada, Talk to you later. Russia! NO MORE MCDONALDS!"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Let's just say Canada fainted.

MEANWHILE...IN ANOTHER HOUSEHOLD

 Let's just say Ussr's place is filled with McDonalds burger wrappers and drinks. And the thing that crashed is the closet where Russia used to climbed to eat more of it...Until Soviet literally pulled him down, while holding a hammer and a sickle.  Only God knows what happened next...

  After the scene, Everyone fixed their self for the meeting. Everyone had a rope or handcuffs with them if Russia did something wrong or stupid. All of them is waiting for Russia. When he came down...Everyone's jaw dropped.

Germany's P.O.V.

      The meeting room started to fill but only a few countries are not yet found. I sighed to myself knowing those idiots will be scolded by UN later. I closed my eyes to sleep until someone banged the door very loud. Everyone expected It's Russia but, It's America.

  He doesn't have his sunglasses with him. His cold blue eyes looked at almost everyone in the room. He's wearing a black hoodie and black jogging pants. What's more concerning is he's wearing a bonnet(no hate comment please. I can't think of anything.) 

  He started to walk to his seat. Australia and New Zealand followed with a rather pale Canada, who was being supported by the two. The colors in his face is almost white. Britain stood up and went to America. He just looked at his father with a glare.

"Meri, What happened to you?"

 "...Nothing."

    He stated and went to his sit. Scheisse(correct me if I'm wrong), what happened to him? Normally, he would rant about his father minding his business. Canada seemed to pass out, becoming more white than his current state.

   The doors opened again showing Ukraine, Belarus and ...Russia? He still have his ushanka but he is wearing a bomber jacket and jeans. I think I saw some sunglasses resting in his shirt. '"Sup?" it's the first thing he said. Everyone is confused, even the organizations. Seems like they switched personalities. UN went near me and held my shoulder.

"Is this permanent Germany?"

"In their current state, I think it's a no..."

"How long?"

"A week or so?"

"Ok"

   Let's just say the week is so disturbing. They did not remember anything and everyone agreed to never talk of this again.

__________________________________________

Thank you!

Next is Philippines and Martial Law.

Thank you again!