Chapter One [II]

-·=» 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 «=·-

Grian watched the Watcher that dragged him here unsheathed their sword and charged straight at the other, shoving Grian to the side. This confused him. Were they not on the same side?

The Watcher's throaty voice echoed the room as he chuckled, sounding amused that the Watcher would fight him.

Woosh

Grian glanced at where the Watcher once was, but he caught a glance of fear and terror on their face as they disappeared into thin air, as though permanently erased from the code. The odd sword disappearing along with their wielder.

Grian stood in fear as the chains around him broke. He stared at the Watcher that had his Amethyst-purple wings spread out, purple magic circling around him like fishes swimming. The axe in his hands glowing red before shattering, disappearing into his inventory.

"Did that scare you?" The Watcher chuckled, he held his hand out to Grian who narrowed his eyes at him; but stayed where he was.

"Well, unfortunately, you will have to find your way out by yourself Xel..." The Watcher sighed. He retrieved something from his belt and let it clatter on the floor.

And in a blink, Watcher was gone.

"I'm confused," Grian mumbled to himself, slowly bringing himself up as he stared at the ominous dark-blue sword.

Grian frowned in confusion and gripped the hilt of the sword, the blade of it glowed, and suddenly an entity was before him, floating in the air.

His eyes fluttered open, heterochromatic eyes looking at Grian with relief.

"So we finally meet, Xelqua, or should I call you Grian?" The person said, giving a slight bow. Having a magnificent wingspan of ten blocks, he wore a jacket that was torn, along with his blood-stained white shirt. Navy blue hair fading into the iconic royal yellow of Primal Admins.

"W-What are you? Who are you?" Grian raised his voice, backing away as his grip on the sword tightened. The entity before smiled at him, a glint of mischief in his eyes as he met the fearful ones of Grian.

"I'm Xavion. I am the fourth Primal, the beta tester and the former Primal Admin of Minecraft."

Grian just stood there, his face still in shock as Xavion looked at their surroundings, not seeming to care if Grian was still in shock he had met one of 'Original' Primals.

"What? Have I gone insane?" Grian muttered, Xavion laughed and tilted his head, frowning as his carefree look became cold and calculated.

"We have to leave, now," Xavion said, eyes glaring at the door behind him.

"B-but how?" Grian asked, and flexed his wings a bit, cringing as he stretched his wings for the first time since a year or so.

"I don't know, use your magic to blast the wall?" Xavion blurted out, floating by Grian's side, large wings sheltering Grian as he examined the marking on the walls. Grian looked a little dumbfounded; he has not used his magic for very long ever since he started EVO.

"I'm...not sure how to," Grian shamefully admitted, looking at his palms where it used to glow with the signature royal yellow of the Admin powers.

Xavion patted his shoulder, "I'll lend you my power until we can solve this issue, get ready to fly out as soon as the wall is broken."

Grian nodded, and suddenly the falchion in his hands morphed into a fingerless glove on his right hand. This confused Grian more. Everything was confusing to him.

"Again, I will explain later, reach out your hands towards the wall." Xavion was evidently trying to hide his slight panic.

Grian did so and was shocked at the beam of navy blue magic that shot from his palms, and flinched at the sound of an explosion that it caused, the nether brick crumbling as he marvelled at the sight.

"Go," Xavion said in a cold tone, Grian took off as he was able to fly with surprising ease. He hovered in the hair, glancing at Xavion not sure what to do now that he was 'free'.

"Found the server." Xavion smiled and teleported the both of them away to the server he found.

"So he escaped," The Watcher said, sounding unamused, their black cloak fluttering in the wind.

"Should we go after him?" A Watcher that knelt next to them muttered.

"No, he is too far gone. But investigate who could have freed him," They replied coldly as they waved their hands; the broken wall caused by Grian returned to its original state.

-·=»v«=·-

Grian found himself falling, the usual weight on his back was gone. He flailed his arms in panic. He could hear the deafening roar of the wind echoing in his ears, muting his scream; the bitter air biting at his skin.

He could feel the adrenaline pumping in his veins as he tried to gasp for air.

Wrong move.

He felt like his lungs were burning as he squeezed his eyes shut from the pain, throat closing up; it was soon replaced by the harsh sound of a splash as Grian hesitantly opened his eyes.

Grian was adjusting his view in the water, holding in his breath. He realised he needed air and hurried his way up to the surface. Grian took deep breaths as the waters tried to drag him down. He shakily stood up and took a good look at his surroundings.

Trees were everywhere, sheltering the shorter ones as some shot up tall the sky, the smell of fresh soil and leaves combined punctured his nose—the occasional ruffles of the leaves from the creatures inhabiting the place.

He was in the jungle biome. It looks...different from what he remembered.

Grian noticed a building of what looks like a sphere made out of the dirt. Oh someone was definitely here.

'Where am I?' Grian wonders to himself, giving a look at Xavion who just gave a mischievous smile in return. 'This day was more chaotic than the past year or so,' Grian mentally noted to himself.

"Er...Hello?" An uncertain voice made Grian whip his head to be met with a male in a leather jacket, his cowboy hat lazily resting on his dark-brown hair; emerald green eyes shone with fear and curiosity.

"Welcome to your home, Grian," Xavion said as he gave Grian a smile.

22/11/2020

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye chapter one is done! No drawing cuz I'm lazy lmao. Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for the support and stay tuned for the next chapter hehe. Stay safe & happy, have a fantastic day/night, everyone! Luv yall <33