Chapter Four [II]

-·=»『 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 』«=·-

Grian shuddered at the thought of having his powers forcefully taken from him. Everything that happened in that year was a blur to him, only fragments were what he could ever get when trying to recall his experience.

<GoodTimesWithScar> Hey Gman, want to go end busting?

Grian's thoughts wandered off to that time...He shook his head 'No! Not now! Not now Grian' He scolded himself as he typed back onto the chat.

Grian snapped out of it when he felt his communicator buzzed.

<Grian> Yeah sure! Meet up at my base in 10 minutes?

<GoodTimesWithScar> Yup

He closed his communicator as he sighed, he got a concerned look from Xavion. He raised a brow at this. "I know I can be unsympathetic at times, but that is a flaw I have yet to fix. Are you sure, Gri?"

"It's fine if it is in desperate need just snap me out of it" Grian firmly says as he rummaged through his chest to get ready, Xavion went silent but sighed in the end "Not a guarantee I can snap you out of it, but probably help you keep hide it from Scar if you wish."

"Thank you Xavion, I'm asking a lot and feel kinda bad not gonna lie," Grian sighs, throwing himself onto the bed as he waits for time to pass by, Xavion flashed a smile to Grian. "It's okay Gri," Xavion flashes a smile, the moment the sound of knocking was heard, Xavion disappeared as Grian opened the door to see Scar.

"So...Shall we?" Scar said as Grian walked out the door in full diamond gear. Grian nodded firmly, trying not to allow the creeping feeling of the fear of the end show.

"I am very excited about the wings, and to make this trip successful, I have actually given you, or have prepared for you some magic crystals..." Scar's throaty voice turned to a cherry one as he held out two translucent blocks that he claimed to be magic crystals, but were oddly looking like stained glass. Grian took the blocks and examined it.

"...You know it has magic, to help you with health, with luck," Scar continued, Grian chuckled as he read out the label on the 'Crystals'.

"Oh you know here it says Minecraft, red stained glass and lime stained glass," Grian says, gesturing to the tiny tag of words that could be seen hovering over the mini versions of the block as Grian's communicator scanned it.

"Oh that's just for the inspectors, so they think it's just standard glass because they don't allow actual magic around here you know it's just the way around " Scar was surprisingly calm, his voice hushed.

"Do you want to see some real magic?" Grian said, trying to hold back a smile that was threatening to show on his face.

Scar's eyes gleamed in interest, "Yes! Wait...that is real magic."

"No no, you wanna see some real magic?"

"Well that is real magic, but I'm interested in your own magic."

"Okay okay look me dead in the eyes," Grian says, and he fiddled with his communicator.

"Okay"

"Go onto your communicator and press F4, and wear the earpiece" Grian smiled, F4 brought Scar to the call menu of the communicator as he wore the earpiece.

"Okay, continue to look at the menu," Grian says as Scar hums, he quickly logs off hermitcraft and is brought to the central hub, he takes his own earpiece and calls Scar.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, what in the world?" Scar's voice came off rough as Grian giggled at the stunt, he quickly logged in. "Wait...You just logged in!" Scar realises when he looks at the chat messages.

Grian continued to laugh as Scar paces around, embarrassed that he fell for a simple trick. Scar handed a bucket of water and pumpkin head to Grian, and they made their way towards the end portal. Grian looked at the end portal with slight fear, suppressing the memory of the separation of his friends, they equipped their pumpkins head as they got ready to jump into the portal.

Grian would not show it, but he was as scared or more scared than Scar was, he continued to put on a smile despite the pumpkin head already doing so. Grian took the jump and Scar followed suit; they had to wear the earpiece as it can be hard to communicate in the void when exploring.

-·=»v«=·-

After a few laughs and terrifying close calls, they both managed to get their Elytras. Grian bid Scar goodbye as he wanted to work on another big project after finishing his hobbit-hole. He got out paper and began sketching on the mansion he was planning to build in an open area near the hills.

"Your drawing skills are abysmal, " Xavion commented as he looked over Grian's shoulder of his completed sketch.

"Thank you for telling me what I already know," Grian huffed, Xavion chuckled in amusement as leaned back onto the wall behind them.

"Hey, Xavy..." Grian trailed off, voice going soft. The serious demeanour returned to the spirit as he watched Grian with understanding, heterochromatic eyes observing Grian's movements as he awaited him to ask the question.

"Do you think that said brother is protecting me because of some unsaid motive?"

"Beings of the curse are as interesting as us players, maybe he has other intentions, maybe he doesn't, I fear that he is not your main concern..." Xavion smiled, closing his eyes.

"Personally, I would say you four are...very interesting indeed, I guess we would have to see how the Admins and Watchers deal with this problem in general, facing off someone so cunning." Xavion yawned, Grian frowned at his words.

"Cunning you say?"

"Very cunning indeed." 

3/1/2021 

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support too! <33

Hope you guys will have a happy 2021! Stay safe everyone :D