Chapter Three [I]

-·=» 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 «=·-

Grian yawned as he laid in his bed, checking the tabs to see who was on the server at the moment. The silence of the night was something he seemed to keep him on high alert for if something horrible may happen.

"Wow...so many of them are offline," Grian says, letting another yawn escape. "You should sleep, I don't think that you had enough for quite a while," Xavion says, sitting on one of Grian's multiple, and randomly placed chests, wing neatly tucked behind him as he leaned back onto the dirt wall, hair slightly covering his right eye.

Grian hummed as he collapsed into bed, finally able to drift off comfortably without being called to be awake almost every hour and resting on an actual bed. It felt like he was flying freely again, the cold air accompanied by the warm heat from the sun.

"What a mess the code has been since the last time, what are they planning this time," Grian swore he heard Xavion said that but he had already blacked out before processing if he actually said it.

-·=»v«=·-

Xisuma groaned as he looked tiredly at the server log, writing things down onto paper as he felt himself drifting to sleep, nearly slamming his head onto the table on numerous occasions. Squinting at the brightly lit screen of his communicator as he sluggishly wrote the words on the paper, it was a monthly thing all the Admins that manage rather large servers have to do. Especially since he has a bit of mods added to it.

His communicator buzzed, he lethargically looked at the communicator on his left hand, realising it was already one in the morning; he looked at the message.

'Reminder: Tier Tertium trial today at 7:30 am.'

'It's today? I must've forgotten' Xisuma groaned into his gloved hands writing the last few sentences of the report, swiping his hands at the floating holographic green screens. The whole room went dark; with the only light coming from the door of his room.

Taking off his helmet that had some scratches from wear-and-tear, placing it gently on the spruce table. He messed with his hair as he let out a sigh of relief, his body crying for relief. And he made his way to bed, getting some sleep as he mentally prepared himself for the trial in six hours.

Xisuma woke up and dragged himself to the table, shoving the pile of papers into a green file; he washed his face, combing his hair with his hands. Letting a growl of annoyance at the knots in his hair. After all that, he equipped his helmet clumsily.

He kept the file in his inventory, giving a good look at the controls for any last-minute issues of the server he may have to deal with. After a minute of scanning the codes, he opened the main chat.

<Xisuma> Alright everyone, I would be gone for an hour or so

And with that Xisuma logged off the server, heading to the Admin's HQ to both submit his server report and to take his trial. He entered the massive lobby, a few admins loitering around the place as he walked up to the register to submit the report and to get the key to getting into the trial room.

Xisuma looked at his communicator to check the time, 7:10 AM it read. He greeted the Admin at the counter, and he greeted him back, taking the Jade green file that Xisuma was holding and placed it onto a box that was stacked with multiple other files; before flipping through a large book and writing something in his book.

He used his magic to summon up a thin metal card that was sky blue in colour. "Good luck Xisumavoid" He smiled, Xisuma nodded and walked towards one of the closest lifts. He placed the card in the key holder, and he heard the soft roaring in his ears before the atmosphere around him changed, it was much warmer than the lobby, yet chills ran down his spine.

Xisuma opened his eyes and picked up the card, walking towards the spruce door and opened it. It creaked loudly at this action, the room was dark, and he was met with one of the highest; as high as one could be without being gifted by the universe herself, Admin in front of him. Which was a Dua(2nd) ranked, Admin.

Although he was not officially, semi leader of the higher-ranked Admins, as he would have been a different rank called Straza(1st). Hypixel was the most respected Dua(2nd) Admin, thus having the title and semi-role of a Straza ranked Admin.

Nobody has seen that rank and thus what colour their wings or crown would be; it is a mystery to all.

"Hello XisumaVoid, are you ready for your Tertium(3rd) Trial?" The hooded Admin in front of him said. Voice was taunting, his space blue wings neatly tucked behind his white cloak, the formal wear of Admins when it comes to trials or concealing one's identity.

His eyes were covered by the hood as a small space blue crown floated by him; the cloak had one extremely long sleeve, which was on his non-dominant hand, and the other exposed his usual wearing as it was sleeveless.

"Yes, I am," Xisuma replied, he could feel his blood pumping through his veins as he waited for the trial to begin. Excitement and fear all mixed into one.

"Very well then," Hypixel replied, flashing a small smile at Xisuma as the door behind him clicked shut, making the whole room turn dark, the torchers soon lit up with fiery flames that roared loudly. He waved his hand in the air, having a shield that had a light glow as to protect each other from the inevitably dangerous use of the Admin powers.

"As you know..." His voice echoed, Xisuma catching the iron sword that Hypixel tossed to him.

"...Every player has Admin powers lying dormant in them, it takes a little push and understanding to move up the so-called ranks..." Pixel continued, suddenly hidden from Xisuma's sight; which made him get into a guarded stance.

"...lower ranks usually don't have their wings visible thus unable to use them at their full potential, so the floating crowns are how we distinguish the 'ranks'. Just unlock that dormant power, and you would sprout your wings."

Xisuma blocked an attack that was thrown at him using his sword. Blocking the attempted hit; but he was blasted backwards by Pixel as Xisuma quickly got up, eyes gleaming with interest.

"Time to teach you a new skill before we start, where you combine the simple skills with your weapon, like a blast, which is basically knockback but like the standard blast it could cause burns to normal players." A smile accompanying his voice as he twirled the similar iron sword in his hands.

6/12/2020

-·=» A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week, this was supposed to be published in the afternoon but erm, yes. Tq for the support too! <33