Chapter Nine

-·=»『 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚑 』«=·-

Grian ignored Ryder as he continued to build his mansion. The Primal Watcher in the trees observing him. Nothing really happened after that encounter, Grian trusted him but kept wary.

A spear landed right next to Grian, an axe pushed it out of its original path. He would be badly injured if that did not happen. Ryder jumped down to retrieve his axe, glaring daggers at the wielder of the spear.

"Hello there, Ryder," She hissed as she attempted to strike him, but was pushed back by his Watcher powers.

Grian said nothing as the two fought, he was paralyzed with fear. The sudden spike of Watcher magic was so powerful that the clouds darkened, and it started to rain heavily.

Xisuma was frowning, he sensed a sudden spike of Watcher aura within the server, but for the past few hours Lilith had been here, her aura was not as prominent as the one he was feeling right now. But this time he felt the power of the void mixed into it.

"I should investigate on this," He mumbled, taking off with is elytra to the source. He flew high in the sky, the rain was making his vision foggy as he landed on one of the nearby trees. Seeing a flash of purple and black.

"Lilith? And...Ryder?" Xisuma said in disbelief, he quickly contacted Elicaria, knowing that the two were not concerned about the destruction they were bringing with their powerful attacks that were launched at each other.

And he was not powerful or experienced enough to create a shield to prevent two Priamls power. Primals had their powers fro the universe herself, hoping to protect the vulnerable code.

-·=»v«=·-

"So your bodyguard has decided to appear and save you once again," Lilith scoffed, the spear back in her hands as she stood tall, eyes glaring at Ryder as the blade glowed brightly.

"What are you trying to do? You have deceived Eli into an alliance, and now you are claiming you're actions are for the interest of making Minecraft a better place? I have many doubts, sister," He hissed, blocking another attack from her.

"Well, that is my way of dealing with it, now move out of the way so that we could finally reach our goal of balancing Minecraft. Don't you want that too?" She hissed, casting her magic in arrows as Ryder, with the help of the floating red orb beside him, cast a shield and slammed his axe into the ground, causing a spike of magic to shoot up from the ground but Lilith managed to dodge it.

"I do, we all do, but I don't think your experiment of the code is going to benefit Minecraft in a good way, the code is dangerous to be just experimenting without precautions at all,"

"Well, does it look like I care? You can go down with him for all I care." She smugly says as she continued to launch attacks after attacks. Ryder said nothing as he concentrated on holding up the shield.

"You have strayed away from our original goal we three agreed, to maintain balance! What happened!" Ryder yells as he continues to counter her attacks.

"I have not strayed away from our goal, I have just taken a different path of achieving it." She snarls, attempting once again to take a strike and barely misses Ryder. He hissed in pain as he used his powers to heal his open wound caused by the void weapon.

"You're even weaker than him, stop wasting my time and move aside Warawk," Lilith huffs. Something in Ryder snapped, his once warm-grey eyes flashing a murderous blood red. The aura around his axe started to have a red hue to its original black aura all void weapon has.

He had a dark red aura surrounding him. He dropped the shield and lunged at Lilith, the magic surrounding him flaring up as he took a swing of his axe.

He hurled attacks at Lilith at such speed that made it hard for her to keep up physically. Lilith cursed under her breath, realising what she had done and began to fight back, losing her spear multiple times but is able to recover using her powers.

Grian could only sit there and watch the two battle it out in shock, noticing something appearing on Lilith's right side, but was unable to distinguish it from the chaotic fight they were having in the protected room. Ryder too had something appearing on his left side as though he was turning into something looking like a...dragon?

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past the two Watchers, that brought their attention to the person who shot the arrow.

"Ryder?" Grian heard the familiar voice as he turned around to look at Elicaria standing there with the hermits behind, taking aim with her crossbow.

Ryder was immediately flung back with golden chains pinning him down as he struggled to get.

"Thank goodness Eli, Ryder was about to hurt Xel-"

"No! That was not what happened!" Grian cut Lilith off. Finally able to find his voice. Elicaria seemed to just notice his presence as eyes widened in shock.

"Xisumavoid, take your friends somewhere else, it not a place for them." Eli coldly said, unlike her usual self. The Admin of hermitcraft immediately hushed the others far away, fearing what the Primal would say or do if he did not.

"Care to explain Xel? Care to explain why the corrupted Watcher Ryder did not hurt you? I can see Watcher burns on you," Elicaria said, glaring at Ryder. Hatred burning in her gaze.

"Ryder? The corrupted Watcher?" Grian said in disbelief, last he remembered that both Watchers were not on friendly terms with them.

"Yes, isn't he the one that captured you and hid you from us?" Eli said dumbfounded, Ryder had calmed down as his curse subsided.

"No? It was two un-named Watchers that did so! Lilith was the one conducting everything behind it though," Grian rambled on.

"Wait wait wait, Lilith?" Eli was shocked at this information, Grian nodded. She knew that although Grian, or Xelqua, had a knack for being mischievous and a bit of a troublemaker at times, he rarely lies in situations where it could significantly affect the code. After all, the code was a dangerous thing to be messed around, mainly if it affects all the other players.

Lilith started laughing at Eli's expression, clutching onto her spear to keep herself from falling. She knew she was busted and did not bother to hide it.

"Oh that was way too funny, never knew how gullible you could be as the leader of the Admins no less," Lilith smiled, chains appearing out of nowhere; chaining Eli and Grian down. She pointed her spear that blade glowed purple, charging up an attack towards.

"Why..." Elicaria hung her head down as struggle was futile. She noticed something in her powers, there was a black taint to it, that could only mean one thing.

"Hmmm, I rather not explain my actions," Lilith laughed, and they were blinded with purple.

"You two are reckless idiots..." Grian heard, he assumed, Ryder says as the light died down. Lilith was no longer there as the chains that held them down turned into dust, disappearing away.

Ryder was not in the best condition, badly wounded with burns on his arms. He took the hit that could have potentially killed the two.

"She got corrupted, didn't she..." Eli said it, the statement sounded so foreign to her.

"Unfortunately yes, and it is too far gone for us to save her," He took a good look at the two Primal Admins before teleporting away.

14/2/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33

Take care everyone! Happy Valentines :D