Chapter Twelve [II]

-·=»『 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 』«=·-

"Huh? What is happening? Why can't I launch the attack?" Lilith yelled, Grian opened his eyes. He was alive. His falchion glowed dark blue as it healed the three Primals.

The magic from the spear shot out and killed the six Watchers holding the three Pirmals down.

"Why is she doing this?" Lilith yelled at her spear. It clicked to Grian, the Ender Dragon save them, the power from the spear was enchanted by the Ender Dragon.

You were about to kill one of the Primals, I won't stand by that. A powerful voice boomed.

"But they were hurting you!" She cried, the dragon did not answer. Or rather the three could no longer hear the Dragon but it was clear now that the contract was broken. Lilith could no longer tap into the Dragon's power.

"I won't give up, you are outnumbered!" Lilith yelled, the black ooze slowly consuming her. Right at that moment, she looked shocked as she witnessed the loss the other Watchers were facing. They were defeated by the Tertium(3rd) Admins that came to do the clean up and capture the remaining Watchers working for her.

The Tertium(3rd) Admins were told to stay at the border, and wait for the signal, which was the explosion Ryder created before being pinned by the two Watchers.

This infuriated Lilith more, she growled, despite no longer having the power of the Enderdragon to aid her anymore, her dimension curse was still strong. As well as the corrupted power that boosted her powers a lot.

"DIE!" She yelled, hurling herself at Grian ignoring the presence of the rest. Grian panicked, and the falchion in his hands pierced her heart. The black ooze that consumed her slowly made it way to the floor as she clung onto Grian for support.

She coughed up the black ooze but smiled, a warm and genuine smile, unlike her crazed one. Grian was still, in fear of her and the fear of what he had done. He had potentially killed her.

"Eli, Ray, Xelqua...Sorry," She managed to cough up as she was seemingly fading away–glitching out.

"Xel...Thank you. Don't feel bad, protect the brothers...they are...out for their lives," And with that Lilith collapsed. Eli, rushed to her side, Ryder not far behind as he held onto Grian, who was shaking. He never thought he would perma-kill someone...but he just did.

"Who did this to you..." Eli growled, the Lilith they fought was not the same one years ago.

"A price to pay, for the actions of others..." Lilith mumbled.

"TELL ME!" Eli shouted, eyes watering.

"E-Entity 30-" And Lilith faded away. The black zeros and ones floated into the air, the black ooze disappearing along as well.

"Curse that being of the corrupted code! I should've known!" Eli shouts once again as she breaks down crying.

"Eli, Ryder, I'm-" Grian felt guilty.

"No, don't apologize for the actions that that sick being did. What you did was the only way to stop it. She was corrupted for too long to be saved by any other method," Elicaria sobered up. Her tone was shaky.

"We have a new target to find, but first, the casualties, Ryder you deal with the remaining Watchers that may be hidden," Eli continues and returns outside as she teleports the Admins away after Ryder gives her a nod.

-·=»v«=·-

"I have failed you, haven't I?" A voice soft, back facing a dragon that is slain countless times but was never truly dead. It was the fraction of her power, spread across all normal servers.

I would say not, you did your best. But ultimately you took a different approach to solving the Void brother's situation. The dragon replied, purple eyes held sympathy for the entity before her.

"Still, in the end, I have failed in a way," She muttered, sliver white hairs swaying in the wind that travelled in the end.

I doubt that. I'm sure at least one of them would take into consideration of your warning, dear.

"Sad how things ended, I guess some people do not get a happy ending in the end after all," She sighed, closing her eyes as the Dragon hummed in reply.

"Funny how Watchers and Admins are two sides or a coin. We strive to protect the code, being the 'universe hands' yet we are so different. Different from the way we handle things of the code, and different in the way we handle certain situations. Our powers are so different too," She smiled, watching the Enderman wonder around.

"I fear the well being of the brothers. What I did say was true yet fake, it was you dying. You never were dying in the first place. It was the instability the void has become after all the years, 303's experiments of unleashing it would affect the two," She sighed, growing more resentment for 303.

The dragon did not answer, but watched the former wielder of her weapon stood up, charcoal eyes eying the Primal Watcher magic that danced around her hand.

"The Admin is not going to have a fun time inheriting the power," She frowned, worried. The power slowly faded away, meaning that the code has transferred her powers to the Admin.

We would have to wait and see. It seems that the code has yet to realise that one of the pillars have fallen, and would soon scramble to find another to inherit your powers.

"Why did you still save me though?" She asked the dragon after much silence.

The dragon smiled.

-·=»v«=·-

"Xisuma? What's wrong?" Grian questioned the Admin who was cringing in pain. They were back to Hermitcraft. And Grian insisted on looking at the Admin logs to ensure Lilith did not corrupt any code.

"N-Nothing," The Admin of Hermitcraft replied shakily, gripping the table.

"Something is definitely wrong, come on. Let's get to Ryder or Eli," Grian used his Admins powers to teleport them to the very deserted lobby. Seeing as it was three in the morning.

"I'm fine! Argh," Xisuma protested but crouched in slight pain. Grian noticed something, the tips of Xisuma's feathers had purple creeping up it.

"This is odd," Grian frowned as he teleported them into the office.

"Eli, Ray?" Grian called out to the two Primals who were sleeping. Lilith on the desk while Ryder (or Ray) was sleeping on the beanbag. Ryder awoke and took a glance at Xisuma and sighed.

"A bit unfortunate for him, it must burn," His voice still throaty and monotone. But looking at his grey eyes, it was filled with panic, very unlike his usual self. 

28/3/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33

The story is abt to end, sorry I've been very busy this year so if there is a second book, it would take a while. Anyways have an amazing day ahead!