Chapter Three [III]

-·=»『 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 』«=·-

"Xelqua. It was said that he was the successor of either Jeb or Notch, the two creators of this HQ, but from what Eli knows, he should be the successor of the mysterious fourth Primal that no one knows their name."

Defeat started, "Indeed, no one knows their name, but it was brought back to light by one of the runes on the walls of the underneath of the HQ, it's really spooky though."

He shivered, recalling to the time where they went down to explore but booked out of it after the eerie feeling tenfold.

"He took a break from Admin duties and managed a small server called the Evolution Server, in short EVO. His contact was completely off one day, and we never heard from him, not a single trace, but we got the news from one of the players in his server who said that he disappeared during one of their world jumps, " Pixel said, fiddling with a mini iron sword, presumably a dagger.

"Lilith, the other Primal Watcher said that it could've been her brother's doing–her brother being Ryder," Defek clarified after noticing the confusion on both Xisuma's and Wanderer's face.

"Though honestly–" Defek got cut off as his communicator rang, "sorry gotta go," and the Admin rushed off.

"Well, got to go too. See you in the next meeting," Hypixel bid his goodbye too.

-·=»v«=·-

"So, Xisuma is your name, right?" Wanderer asked as the two Admin strolled the empty hallways of the HQ, Xisuma nodded, surprised that he did not butcher his name like others, or at least on purpose.

"Aren't you pretty busy on Mineplex?" Xisuma asked the Admin, Wanderer lets a smile slip, nodding.

"Mhm, but since most of the others are busy, I'll give you a guide on the things you may have to look out for. Firstly..." Wanderer stops in front of Xisuma, a glint of fear flashed in his eyes, which made Xisuma confused.

"...Watchers. They are as powerful as us but more reserved, they sure are a creepy bunch. But the ones you have to watch out for are the corrupted ones, those under Ryder," Wanderer says in a hushed tone as they strolled in the silent hallways, footsteps echoing. The hallways were made of white concrete, lit up by sea lanterns that hung from the high ceiling as multiple corridors branched out towards different places of the HQ. It was more of a castle the more you thought about it.

"You can check out the library to learn more about the Watchers, they are as complex as us Admins, but they are usually very reserved as I said earlier," He shrugs, Xisuma continues to stay silent as they walk in the quiet corridor.

"I'd give you one more piece of advice," He paused, his laid back look was replaced with an emotionless facade.

"Your presence of an Admin is going to be more pronounced, meaning that you may be a walking target for unfavourable entities. So hiding your Aura is what I recommend, still be aware of the effects for forcing your body to suppress your magic could result in a magic outburst. And keep an eye on uninvited guest since your server is a whitelisted one, and no matter the reason, kick them out, "

Xisuma looked scared at the other, but Wanderer let out a chuckle, patting his shoulder in reassurance; Wanderer was about to say something, but his communicator buzzed madly, he patted Xisuma's shoulder once again as he bid the Admin of hermitcraft goodbye.

The earpiece that rested in a compartment of the communicator was now in his ear, as he talked to presumably Defek. "Get some sleep Xisuma," He mouthed before rushing off into one of the corridors.

Xisuma huffed at this, returning to the lobby as he typed on his communicator. Getting ready to return to hermitcraft.

When he did, he returned to doing the boring admin things. Xisuma took out his notebook and flipped through the notes he had written down, the holographic sky blue screens floated around him as it showed the server stats, logs and other information.

He looked at the screens tiredly; Xisuma squinted at the screens as it seemed to get blurry, the black numbers and words blending into the holographic screen. He sighs, leaning back onto his chair, taking off his helmet once again and massaging his temples as his Mocha-brown hair stuck messily in all directions.

"Maybe I'll sleep," Xisuma mumbles, waving his hands and the hologram screened dimmed, disappearing. He looked at the notebook that was opened to a particular page about the server's border; something that protects the whitelisted servers from uninvited players.

20/12/2020

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support too! <33