Chapter Twelve [I]

-·=»『 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 』«=·-

It was the day, the day that they were to put a stop to her.

"Are you ready?" Ryder said stiffly, they nodded and he waved his hands in the air, the powerful Watcher magic dancing around them as he muttered something under his breath. The sudden tingling feeling and slight burn distracted them from the sudden change of environment, they were no longer standing outside a massive white building but now a dull coloured castle that had a feeling of dread that weighed their shoulders.

It was a replica of the HQ, but there were holes in roofs as the castle was dull, dead vines clinging onto walls as the blood moon rose right.

"Go," Ryder whispered and did not hesitate to run ahead of them, Grian, Hypixel and Elicaria following not far behind him. AppleG and Defek began putting a shield around the castle to prevent back up from the outside. Patrolling the border to ensure that backup would at least be delayed.

"Stay close, I wouldn't want you to die under my care," Ryder muttered as their footsteps echoed, Hypixel frowned but kept to himself as he quickly knocked out a Watcher that was planning on sneaking up on Elicaria.

"They have been alerted, Hypixel, don't blow your cover until I give you the signal," Ryder says as Pixel nodded and disappeared back into the shadows.

"Are you sure it is going to work?" Xel whispers as they follow Ryder's guide. He did not reply, his grip on his axe tightened.

"I hope so," Grian heard him mutter softly.

They were twisting and turning by the maze of the corridor, it looked as though they were running in circles before a Watcher appeared in front of them. They did not activate their visor, exposing their brown eyes as the green scarf fluttered behind them.

The Watcher bowed before frowning, eyes glancing to a particularly dark corner before retrieving his bow and took a shot.

A thud was heard as a Watcher laid unconscious. Eli waved her hand in the air as yellow chains sprouted from the ground and disarmed the injured Watcher.

"Thanks," Ryder mutters, the Watcher eyed the two Primal Admins, before giving them a bow.

"Let's waste no more time," Eli says and they continue on the run to where Lilith may be, the mysterious Watcher gesturing to them to go ahead while he ensures that they can get through easily.

"Who is he? He doesn't even mutter a word..." Grian mumbled as he glanced back at the silent Watcher who skillfully knocked out the others without taking a hit.

"That's Mega, silent fellow but a skilled fighter," Ryder replies, blocking a strike from none other than Lilith herself.

"So, you were the one that joined him, MegaPvP," She hissed, Mega looked at her blankly, but anyone could feel the anger and resentment emitting from the Watcher.

"Ryder for the last time, listen to what I have to say," Lilith asked pleadingly, he nodded, and she smiled.

"The two Admins next to you are horrible people, why would you mix yourself with the people who are slowly killing the Ender Dragon?"

Lilith noticed confused looks on both Primals that were standing next to Ryder.

"Do you not know? The more your exchange the souls of the mobs you slay to exchange for the unpredictable powers of the end just for enchantments, the more you are draining the Ender Dragon powers that are the very thing that prevents the Void brothers from going berserk!" She rants, attempting a strike but was cancelled out by Ryder.