Chapter Six

-·=»『 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 』«=·-

Elicaria was in her office, where stacks and stacks of paper were littered in piles around along with folders corresponding to the server Admins' tier. A muffled knock was heard as Eli sighs, beckoning the other to enter the mess of an office she had. It was Hypixel who entered, closing the dark oak door behind him gently as it squeaks loudly.

"The meeting is starting in thirty minutes Eli, are you sure you want to lead the meeting? You look very exhausted, " Hypixel tried to reason with the Primal who shook her head.

"I appreciate it, but we have a problem that only a few know the details about, and I have to address it," She says as she begins compiling the pieces of paper that had her neat handwriting on it into her folder.

"Hit me with it, I'd say I'm pretty experienced, it can't be that bad," Hypixel says confidently. Elicaria huffed her sea-green eyes duller than anyone would have expected; the bags under her eyes being more prominent the more you looked at it.

"The Watchers have decided to make their move, or specifically, Ryder Warawk" Her cold voice pierced the room, there was a moment of silence as Hypixel looked at the Primal in shock. "The corrupted Primal..." He muttered, trailing off.

"I know, shocking. But there have been alarmingly large amounts of reports of Watchers invading the servers, I'm surprised that you have not had reports, my sis says he has made a move and is the sole reason behind the chaos," Eli says, straightening some of the crooked stray feathers that poked out.

"So that is what those weird players are..." Hypixel murmured, both of them leaving the office, the door behind them softly clicking shut.

"Eli, the door," Hypixel inclined his head to the door, the Primal let out an exhausted sigh, as she held out her hand to the door, sealing it. She mumbled something under her breath as they made their way towards the door that would lead to a massive room that would hold thousands and thousands of players—the Admins.

-·=»v«=·-

Xisuma sat next to Wanderer again, this time staring blankly at his notebook that he jotted down for server-wide issues, this was what the All-Admin meeting was for after all. They had meetings separated in groups of tiers to reduce the massive size, so this was held annually, unlike the Tiered monthly meeting.

Not long after, Hypixel entered the room, he stood by the massive opened spruce door that was held by iron hinges and the Primal Admin Elicaria briskly entered the room. The room went silent as the Primal stood at the slightly elevated platform, placing her file on the podium.

Hypixel waved his hand, and the door clicked shut, he stood by the door as his hands rested on his waist, seemingly always ready for battle. A few seconds of silence went by as the Primal made some minor adjustments on her communicator.

"Welcome to the annual meeting of all the Admins, greetings to the new Admins that have decided to show up. My name is Elicaria, the Primal Admin. To remind you all, this meeting is to discuss and address server-wide issues and future events we have," She spoke as she adjusted the microphone of her communicator.

"Now, there have been some alarming news of Watchers attacking the servers..." It was the usual dead silence before hush whispering was heard; a cough from AppleG (another Dua Admin) got the room into silence again. Eli gave him a grateful glance before returning to her stoic face.

"...For those who are unaware who or what the Watchers are, they are like us, they have powers. But unlike us, they oversee Minecraft as a whole and do not deal with the codes of the servers. They are very reserved, some of them are not planning to help the players, and so they have been attacking servers."

Xisuma shifted uncomfortably in his seat, as though an indescribable paranoia that he suddenly felt as Elicaria rambled on more about the Watchers, that he had a vague idea of. He felt as though something or someone was trying to communicate with him; dragging his mind somewhere else, but he kept himself grounded, refusing to follow the pull.

"Psst Xisuma," Wander lightly nudges the tense Admin, inclining his towards Hypixel who was giving him a worried and confused stare, Xisuma looked away immediately, shaking his head slightly as now Eilcaria was talking about what to look out for.

"Watchers usually would cause glitches if they are too close to the server border, or if they decide to deliberately cause them, so, if you suspect an insane amount of glitches in a short amount of time, do report to me."

She began talking about bugs that occasionally happen on the servers, the usual technical things that usually the lesser experienced Admins doze off. Eventually, she went on about the reminder of the monthly report and Tired Monthly meeting and the similar information she has gotten from the meetings.

When the meeting ended, Eli walked off swiftly; and soon many rushed out as Xisuma stood up, still having the horrible paranoia feeling. He headed to the lobby, preparing to return to Hermitcraft; to be bombarded by concerns from the hermits about the server glitching.

-·=»v«=·-

"Xerneous!" Sabien(BadTWS) hissed in annoyance, the female Watcher was far enough that for Watcher's standards, she cannot hear them.

"I'm trying! My brother seems to not be able to take the hint, I can't reach him," he replied in a tight voice, still keeping his voice down.

"Well, we got to warn the hermits somehow..." Sabien stops as Xerneous(EX) grabs his chains and slowly using the limited powers he still has to break it. Sabien looked at the other in shock as he managed to break one of the chains, but it was not enough for him to get free. Yet.

The female Watcher was gone for a while, of course, without leaving both of them with some minor injuries from being her target practice. Xerneous tried to break the purple chains Sabien was in, and successfully did as the chains dissolved into purple dust.

"You better tell Scar, the Watcher enjoys messing around with players," Xerneous says in a sotto voice, exhausted from using his powers for that long.

Sabien hummed in acknowledgement, standing up after being tightly chained up, stretching.

"Five minutes, before you probably have to leave as my brother may not take kindly of you in the server. And also the fact that you have limited the time for visits," Sabien nods, and off he went into hermitcraft; hoping he could find his counterpart before the inevitable mayhem on the server that the Watcher was bringing with her.

He and Xerneous were even more powerless against her compared to the hermits, well, Xerneous could use his partial Admin and limited void powers, but he has not used them for so long that he gets exhausted quickly.

Xerneous was now left alone, still bound by the jade green chains that dug deep; it was not his brother's doing; actually, the Watcher tightened the chains that made it dent his already worn-out armour. He sighs, trying once again to get into contact with his brother Xisuma but to no avail; he could not contact the Admin no matter how hard he tried.

"I used up too much of my energy, it's now on you, Bad," Xerneous mutters as he fell asleep, consumed by the darkness of the empty void.

17/1/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33