Chapter Four [I]

-·=»『 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 』«=·-

Grian was building his hobbit-hole, it was late at night, but he preferred the silence when building; he took in a seat near the pond. Watching as the silver moonlight reflecting onto the pond, the moon in full view, not blocked by the clouds.

The jungle could be terrifying at night, the unknown of the mobs that lurk in the shadows could jump out and attack at any moment. Skeleton's consistent arrows are the most annoying. Xavion joined Grian at the edge of the pond, taking a worried glance at the builder who slouched over, the diamond axe in his hands.

"Grian, you need to use your powers, your body is getting exhausted from suppressing your powers. You're going to suffer from a magic outburst," Xavion places a hand on his shoulder, Grian hums, closing his eyes before snapping them open as he felt something bubbling inside him.

Xavion quickly cast a shield, and Grian sent him a thankful look at him as he sighs in relief, feeling the bubbling feeling subside as the beautiful royal-yellow magic from his palms floated in the air, like the wind before dissolving back into the air.

"How long can you keep the shield up Xavy?"Grian asked, giving a cheeky smile at the nickname he gave Xavion.

"I could for twelve hours, that if I am at full strength, but right now probably an hour or so," He replies, surprisingly okay with the nickname. Grian hums, examining his palms again, he was sure that the Watchers would come after him, he was still pretty new to using his Admin powers again.

"Any tricks you can teach me?" Grian asked Xavion, who had a mischievous smile. "I thought you never asked, let the fox give you some advice." And soon Xavion was teaching Grian some tricks using the Admin magic he had and helping Grian get used to the basics of the Admin powers.

"Grian, this may be a little...too dangerous and a bit difficult to pull it off," Xavion says warily, seeming to second guess that he had just said it, Grian gestured for him to continue.

Xavion waved his hands, and the fingerless glove was now that falchion, Grian eyed the sword and back to Xavion. "Using a Void weapon at its full potential, the only reason why it is dangerous it is because it requires a lot of energy to pull it off,"

Grian looked dumbfounded but nodded in return, and nearly threw the sword onto the ground when it started to glow Xavion's signature navy blue colour. He could feel the sudden power rush through him as he felt lethargic, he took a test swing, and the magic that came out of it nearly broke the shield that Xavion had up as it flickered.

Grian stood in shock, but immediately felt the drain as the glow softened, and the sword morphed into the fingerless gloves as Grian laid on the grass, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"You should head back to sleep, we should do this another time, it's taking its toll" Xavion gives Grian a pat, which was surprisingly warm compared to his usual unfazed touch. "Hmm yeah," Grian mumbles, suppressing his powers again as Xavion lowers the shield.

Grian dragged himself to his hobbit-hole, he collapsed into the comfortable bed as he once again fell asleep; now at the mercy of his dreams...

Grian found himself standing in front of a winged player, but he was chained up. The female was wearing a mask that covered only one eye, which was the charcoal-black eyes that pierced his soul.

"What is this all about?" Grian growled the one with charcoal-black eyes and had a cruel smile plastered on her face.

She swung the spear she had in her hands absentmindedly. Grian eyes widened at the recognition of the weapon, he may not be that book smart in the code, but he knew that the spear in her hands was a force not to be reckoned with.

"Just having a little experiment with a powerful Primal Admins powers, but it was hard getting you since my brother was like your bodyguard," A crazed smile was plastered on her face, slowly being replaced with a frown at the mention of her brother. Grian looked at her blankly, not understanding what she was talking about.

"You seem unaware of the bodyguard you have, oh well," She smiled as she stalked her way towards Grian slowly, eyes staring him down.

"Too bad his curse is a good reason for her not to trust him, what can one do with a curse that he has little control over?"

Grian stayed quiet, he had no clue what he was being told at all although he knew it was something important.

"I wonder if it works the same way a Watcher's enchantment does, it should.but it's a theory," She smiled, her spear glowing purple.

"If I can keep this up..." She mumbles a crazed smile plastered on her face, swinging her spear around as the purple magic circled around her. A tint of ominous black mixed with her magic.

"That could show the true nature of the destructive code that we live by it's unspoken laws. A weapon fueled by both a Primal Watcher's and Admin's power, what a terrifying weapon it would be. Or maybe not, once again it's just a theory, let's see how this experiment goes." The Watcher smiled, and the magic that surrounded her consumed her. And she was no longer standing there anymore.

Grian shot awake, panting, he eyed his room that was a mix of dirt and wood. 'This happened when I was captured, she told me something' Grian sighs, massaging his temples as he pondered in the silence for a while, absentmindedly fiddling with the fingerless glove.

"Something bothering you?" Xavion spoke up, frowning at Grain's panicked look.

"Yeah..." Grian mumbled and proceeded to explain the dream he had, Xavion sighed, frowning even more at this.

"Looks like history is repeating itself. The corrupted code has corrupted one of the dragons."

27/12/2020

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support too! <33

Haven't been able to reply to comments because school is gonna start so yea, anyways I hope you guys had a wonderful day/night!