Chapter Eleven [I]

-·=»『 𝚇𝚎𝚕𝚚𝚞𝚊 』«=·-

Xisuma looks at his communicator, the reminder for the monthly ranked Admin meeting that was going to start in a few hours. Xisuma would go earlier but there was so much of the server he still has to deal with since Jess and Biffa were not active on the server.

"At least they help with the outside inspection of the server, the amount of work is overwhelming." Xisuma sighs as he picks up the file that Jess and Biffa had left for him when he was out doing projects of his own.

-·=»v«=·-

Elicaria returned to her office as she was dropping off the four other files she had on her, preparing to get ready for the three highest-ranked meetings in a few minutes. She was met with Grian standing there awkwardly while Ryder laid on the floor as though he was a carpet.

Elicaria's eye twitched in annoyance as she dropped the four massive files on Ryder's chest, causing him to let out a strained yelp as Grian stood there without uttering a word, confusion on his face.

"Are we ready Xel?" Elicaria says as she picked up the files and locked them safely in one of the surprising, numerous amounts of wooden drawers in the office.

"Yeah." Grian fidgeted as he pulled the hood down, while Ryder continued to lay on the floor with his wings stretching widely, but quickly retracted it when Eli pretended to stomp on his wings. Ryder's wings were easily bruised, and it burned worse than the feeling of magic-burn from over exhausting.

"Alright, get ready to meet with some of the Dua(2nd) and new Tertium(3rd) Admins," Eli says as she stood by the door frame. Grian nodded and followed behind, Xavion was awake and gave Grian a reassuring smile as Eli locked the door.

Hypixel eyes widened at the sigh of Grian. There were only two Primal Admins, Grian looked uncomfortable under the stare as Eli chuckled in amusement at his predicament.

"Welcome back, Primal Admin Xelqua," Hypixel does a slight bow as Grian frowned at the title again.

"Right right, no full titles. Welcome back Xel," Hypixel smiled and beckoned the two to follow him, as usual, it was Hypixel and Grian talking while Eli dragged herself, trying to stand straight to keep the 'respected and reliable leader' impression. The corridors were mostly deserted as most are either in meeting or returning to servers again.

"Been a while since we talked, are you sure you are not gonna run away again?" Hypixel joked.

Grian nodded silently as they continued to walk, Hypixel hummed as the two walked behind him.

"I know you may not like the stares and whispers you two get on a daily basis but get ready for more whispers and stares Xel," Hypixel warned as he walked ahead by the door as the two Primals swiftly entered. Grian could feel the stares on him as he tried to calm his nerves.

Elicaria put the file down, looking around for a moment. And started the meeting, "Hello everybody, it's time to talk about the major issues and teach you more ways to use your powers. In addition, meet the second Primal Admin, Xelqua. He has returned,"

Xisuma returned to the same hallways that led him to the meeting room, he was still nervous but this time he had a gut feeling that seemed to not leave. It was like a sudden wave was begging to be let out behind the strongly built dam.

He took a seat next to Wanderer again, just like the last time Hypixel, but this time there was an immense amount of magic that could be felt. This caused the atmosphere to be still as another hooded Admin entered. It was no doubt that it was the Primal Admin that was declared dead.

Xelqua.

"Is that really him?" Xisuma heard Wanderer mumble as the room was filled with hush chatters but died down when the two took their place at the elevated platform in the middle, Elicaria placed the file down and scanned the room while Xelqua stood still as a statue.

"Hello everybody, it's time to talk about the major issues and teach you more ways to use your powers. In addition, meet the second Primal Admin, Xelqua. He has returned,"

"Hello to those who have seen me for the first time, my name is Xelqua. I am the second Primal Admin, please like addressing Elicaria, do not address me by my title, but by Xelqua. " He introduced himself.

'Why does that voice sound so familiar?' Xisuma stopped himself from randomly frowning whilst Elicaria was talking.

"So, much to our dismay. Lilith was the one behind the attacks and not Ryder–" The room erupted into hushed chatter again, but died down when the glares they were given by the Dua(2nd) Admins.

"Now, as I was saying..."

Xisuma blanked out at whatever she was saying, the mystery of who was truly Xelqua disturbing him.

Every time he tried to focus on the meeting, his thoughts brought him back in replaying the Primal's voice as though trying to match it with any one's voice he could remember.

"Grian?" Xisuma said softly without a second thought, he got weird looks from the Admin around him and blinked a few times before his face flushed red in embarrassment.

Wanderer slipped a note to Xisuma, he hesitantly opened it and it read 'Xisuma, you okay? Is something bothering you?' It was written in the black pen Wander was using to jot down some notes. Xisuma pursed his lips, lucky that his helmet usually masked his expression.

He simply wrote 'Just something on my mind, nothing to worry about' And slipped the paper back to him. Xisuma glanced at Wanderer who raised a brow and gently folded the paper, probably going to throw it away after the meeting.

"So, are the Dua Ranks willing to join in the direct infiltration? Remember this is very risky." Xelqua spoke up for the first time after his introduction. It was more or less most of the Dua(2nd) Admins that decided to join.

"Our Admin team would be able to cover us during our absence," Hypixel spoke up for the few, who nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, stay back later for a few minutes after this meeting. Now about the bugs that have been fixed..." And Eli began listing on and on of the bugs of the code that she had done her best to fix and more boring Admin stuff that was important but held little to no attention span with the information dump.

-·=»v«=·-

"Alright, any more questions?" Elicaria asked, looking around, a chorus of 'no' and shaking of heads, she nodded.

"This is the end of the monthly meeting, you may leave. The Dua Admins who are planning to join please follow me to the office. The others, we would address to you another time soon," And she along with the other Primal Admin walked off with the existing three out of the five Dua Admins following behind.

"Gosh, work is going to be hectic for a bit for me," Wanderer slumps in his chair, Xisuma raised a brow as he stood up, planning to quickly submit the report to the Primal personally because of the Watcher incident.

"Although I am not a Dua Admin, I am in charge of the medical department as most of them are specialized in coding and fighting. I would probably be called in for healing," He explains, standing up to stretch as he yawned.

"I see, well I'm off." Xisuma walked away.

7/3/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33