Chapter Seven [II]

-·=»『 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 』«=·-

"Wait, Scar did not take the hint?" Xerneous(EX) became anxious, he just woke up after much exhaustion from using his powers. He was still bounded in his chains, knowing if he broke out his brother would appear immediately to chain him down again or at least have some way to keep tabs on him.

"I fear he did not," Sabien(BadTWS) sighs, glancing away as he sat next to Xerneous.

"I guess I have no choice..." Xerneous says after much silence; Sabien looked at him confused before remembering one painful thing.

"Wait, don't–" Before Sabien could do anything, Xerneous's hands began to glow a completely jet black magic with an outline of purple, the jade green chains shone brightly as he cringed in pain. Muffling a cry. The chains were not like the ones Sabien was in; Xisuma made it so that when he uses his magic to break the chains, it would resist and would glow as it uses the magic to protect itself.

One thing that Xisuma did not know and looked over...And that it could cause magic burns from the clash of magic.

Xerneous let out a whimper as he broke the chains, the jade green burns on his palms under his glove pounded with pain. He panted, using his void powers was taking a horrible toll on him. Sabien stood up and crouched next to Xerneous, eying his hands in worry.

Within seconds, Xisuma appeared, looking tired but agitated at the same time. "Xerneous I swear...Oh, hi Sabien," Xisuma greeted Bad, taking a careful glance at Xerneous who was still trying to catch his breath.

"Xisuma, sorry if we have disrupted your activities, but we have to address a pressing matter, do sit down," Sabien spoke, desperation clear in his voice. Xisuma nodded his head hesitantly, sitting in front of the two.

"You need to kick Lilith off the server, now," Sabien stressed. Xisuma looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"She is far more dangerous than the 'rogue Watcher Ryder Warawk'?" Xerneous voice raspy, he was still weak as he took off the broken visor of his helmet. Xisuma shook his head in reply; glancing at his brother who looked like he was in a fight.

Last time he checked, he was fine.

"You are putting the lives of the hermits in danger," Xerneous growled, causing Sabien to pat his shoulder, trying not to have him blow up at the Admin of hermitcraft.

"H-Huh–? I'm pretty sure she is the Primal Watcher working on our side,"

"Brother, you are falling into her trap," He hissed, Sabien looked at the brothers worried, unsure on what to do as there was silence.

"I can't really trust you right now, sorry," Xisuma stands up, giving the two a sympathetic look, Xerneous huffed looking away. Xisuma began typing on his communicator to return when suddenly Sabien called out to him.

"Xisuma...Is there a way you could heal his wounds?" Sabien mumbles sheepishly, getting a glare from Xerneous and great confusion in Xisuma's look.

"But...there was nothing to hurt him?" Xisuma says his voice going up an octave, grabbing Xerneous wrist to see under the slightly torn glove. Xerneous struggled against his firm grip and let out a whimper when Xisuma accidentally applied pressure on the burn.

Xisuma looked at his brother in surprise, "The chain," he mumbled, that is when it clicked to Xisuma the consequences of breaking the chains. 'Oh.Right...'

"Goodness me, I don't think I can heal the burns completely, but I'll try," Xisuma says softly, using his void powers to, to the best of his abilities to heal the wound on his palms. He had barely to no experience with the void powers, usually using his Admin powers that he still has little mastery over. He was not really into combat.

It was successful, a mark left by the burn was a slightly darker skin tone. "Thanks," Xerneous says as Xisuma put a sky blue bracelet on his wrist. 'Right, he needs to keep tabs on me' He thinks to himself as Xisuma took his leave.

Xisuma returned to his base, deciding to touch-up on his base.

-·=»v«=·-

"So, you thought you could run?" Grian heard a disembodied voice, whipping his head so fast to see Lilith giving him an unsettling warm smile. Her snow-white fluttering in the bitter wind.

"Lilith...What are you planning to do," Grian growled through a clenched jaw, clutching onto the diamond pickaxe in his hands as his brown eyes glared daggers at her.

"What do you mean by that?" She flashed an innocent smile his way, her sing-song voice felt like it was going to make Grian's ear bleed. She slowly approached him, Grian slowly backing away each step she took, his confidence slowly fading away as she let a small burst of watcher magic in front of him; barely missing but it caused a small burn on Grian's arm.

"Not so tough after all...a pity" She huffed amused, Grian was shaking as he backed up to the dirt hill. He was trapped. His back was pressed against the dirt wall as he tried to get away from her outstretched hand, a small flame of purple burning with power at the centre of her palm.

Xavion had limited powers he could do; he could not protect Grian from a Watcher's burn but would make it worse if he tried. He was tempted to morph back into a falchion, but that would cause more trouble. And Grian does not want that.

Lilith tried to knee Grian in the stomach, but he dodged, getting kneed at the side of his abdomen. Grian cringed in pain as he stared at Lilith straight in the eye, frowning. He stood up, hunching slightly.

31/1/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33

Take care everyone!