Chapter Three [II]

-·=»『 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 』«=·-

Xisuma frowned, trying to concentrate as his sword clashed with Pixel's iron sword, he attempted to let out a blast which caused him to knock the both of them back, Hypixel recovered quickly whereas Xisuma took a little bit more time to. He quickly got his sword and attempted to strike at Hypixel who avoided it easily.

"Try again," Hypixel says as their swords clashed again, this time Xisuma successfully did it, causing him to hesitate; he had just thrown a Dua (2nd) Admin off, but Pixel just chuckled.

"Great! You're a quick learner. Time to actually start the trial, the same as last time except now..." The torches extinguished, the room was now pitch black. The smoke from the extinguish flames stung in his nose, causing Xisuma to tighten his hands even more on the hilt of the iron sword, shaking slightly.

"...rely more on your gut," And with that Xisuma had to fight against Hypixel in the dark. Hypixel was famous for his silent flying and keen eyesight, which made Xisuma hard to detect where the Dua Admin was. But with this new information, it should come in handy.

-·=»v«=·-

Xisuma successfully passed the trial and was reminded that the Tertium(3rd) and Dua(2nd) have a monthly meeting in a few hours, and he should join; Xisuma thanked Hypixel as now he had the sudden weight on his back. His wings were sky blue, the crown that floated by him too, turning into the same colour.

The strange thing was at the root of his wings, there was a void-ish dark blue colour that faded into his space blue wings. The tips of his wings also held a certain...purple hue to it.

The wings surprisingly were very light despite how big they were; Xisuma messed around with the wings, trying to get used to it. Hypixel lets out a smile that was still covered by his mask.

"Hey XisumaVoid, do take it easy, you may have pushed yourself too far, I can see the magic marks forming," Hypixel yelled as Xisuma was about to step out of the door. He nodded in slight shock and went into the lift to teleport to the lobby, cringing at the slight discomfort of his hands. His palms itched a lot.

He looked at his hands as he took off his gloves, true to Hypixel's word, magic-marks were forming, meaning that he had slightly gone over his limit too much and could suffer a magic-burn. Well, he did, but it was just going to be the irritation he has to deal with now.

'How did he know?' Xisuma thinks to himself as he makes his way to the register once again, returning the trial's card as he logs back into hermitcraft to see how things have been doing.

He looked at the chat, sitting on his chair as he took off his helmet, running his hands in his hair as he scanned through the chat log.

Xisuma joined the server

<Xisuma> anything up?

<Docm77> nope

<Docm77> I assume u passed the trial?

<Xisuma> yup

<renthedog> congrats man!

Xisuma smiled and continued to talk with them, it was still surreal to him that he had passed the trial. It was a one in thousand chance of passing the Tertium[3rd] ranked trial on the first run. Especially against Hypixel.

Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. But still, he was pretty proud, training for at least five years to get to this point.

Xisuma continued talking to the rest, before getting an invite to join the meeting of the top three ranked Admins. He bid the others goodbye and logged off again, he nervously entered the room. And took a seat next to Wanderer, one of Mineplex's Admins, who was also a Tertium(3rd) Admin.

Wanderer was pretty fair-skinned and had stone blue eyes and had apricot-orange hair that was neatly combed to one side, his smile sometimes covered by the jet black scarf he wears.

The room was small but well lit, the spruce tables were arranged in a semicircle around the slightly elevated platform in the middle, the walls were painted in a light sandy colour. There were estimated to be about thirty or so seats all around.

The room was filled with chatter but was hushed when the Primal Admin Elicaria entered, who was visibly struggling to not slouch when placing a small pile of paperwork that she had done overnight. She was relatively fair-skinned and had navy-blue long hair that reached to her waist, along with sea-green eyes that held barely any life in them.

A coal coloured crossbow that had a jet black shine to it caught Xisuma's eye. 'So that is her Void weapon, the Crossbow of the Wither'.

Her royal yellow wings were laying limp behind her as she mustered up a smile. "Hello everybody, it's time to talk about the major issues happening in the servers of Minecraft."

They took out their notebook and began jotting down the things that Eli has said about dealing with some of the glitches that have been occurring. A few of the Dua (2nd) Admin piping in to put the other issues that happen in the public servers and about some troubled players that occasionally popped up and should be wary of.

-·=»v«=·-

"Any more questions?" Eli's voice sounded strained, a chorus of 'no' and the shaking of heads made Eli nod her head, "This is the end of the monthly meeting, you may leave." And with a swift movement, she disappeared behind the large spruce doors.

"Eli really needs sleep, she has been pulling all-nighters to fill up the gap Xelqua has made," Defek shook his head, this caught Xisuma's attention. He swore he heard his name before, but from where? And who?

"Xelqua was the other Primal Admin, though nobody, except Elicaria who knows how he looks under that mask, he was the most powerful Admin in terms of raw power. He was indeed gifted," Hypixel explained to Xisuma. 'His guesses are scarily accurate,' Xisuma shivered at the unsettling thought.

"How come I have never heard of him?" Xisuma asked, the room slowly filling out as the Admin went into their friend group. Defek gave a lopsided smile.

"To you prior, it may be that he is known as the mysterious Primal. He is not known for the Admin work–" Defek chuckled.

"–He was mostly in charge of ensuring the rogue Watchers working for Ryder Warrawk did not do any serious damage. So he is usually not in HQ or in meetings," Hypixel nodded in agreement, glaring at Defek for some reason.

"Hypixel, what happened to Xelqua?" Wanderer asked. This caught Xisuma's interest. Hypixel and Defek shared a wistful smile, "What we are about to say are mostly rumours, so don't take our word on it" Hypixel started.

13/12/2020

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D. Tq for the support too! <33