Chapter Two

-·=»『 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 』«=·-

"Hi," Grian greeted, eyeing Xavion who had a blank on his face, but was tilting his head tauntingly while floating next to him.

"He would think that you are crazy, only you can see and hear me," Xavion chuckled and disappeared.

"Erm...I'm Scar. How did you get here? And what's your name," The man fidgeted with the hem of his jacket, shoving the blocks of dirt he had in his hands into the inventory.

"I'm not sure either...I'm Grian," Grian introduced himself, giving him a sheepish grin. Scar looked at Grian a little confused but nodded. Frowning a little as he wondered what to do in this situation.

"Alright, I'll get the server Admin Xisuma here, you can erm. Sit there?" He awkwardly gestured to a spot not far away.

Grian nodded and thanked Scar as he sat down. Out of his earshot. Grian eyed the leather glove on his right hand, still trying to process what had just happened. The glove was like any normal fingerless glove, the back of his hand having a dark blue gem embedded into it.

"What is a void weapon? What is this spirit-power thingy? What do you mean by 'lending me your powers'? " Grian mutters to the glove, keeping his voice soft. Fearing Scar could hear him.

"About Void weapons, the weapons that can perma-kill, erasing the entity from the code. They basically originated by the void itself, and there is the spirit of certain mobs inhabiting it, enchanting the weapon. The deadliest is the Spear of the Ender Dragon; and the Crossbow of the Wither. " Xavion explains.

Grian nodded, signalling Xavion to continue.

"The thing about void weapons is that you have to form a contract between the wielder and the inhabiting spirit of the weapon, multiple benefits and consequences come with it. If you don't, it is basically disguised as a normal weapon, and you go along your day. There's a lot of complicated magic things behind it, but you get the gist of it. And no, we don't have a contract because I'm not bound strictly by the code." Xavion continues.

"I see, I think Elicaria has a Void weapon," Grian noted to himself, staring at the luscious green grass below him.

Grian heard footsteps and turned around to see a man with a grey helmet on. Wearing dark green armour; the bags under his eyes getting more evident as he got closer. His Admin crown was bobbing up and down at the bottom right of his head as he had a slight slough as he approached him.

"A tiered Jade Admin (4th)? Make sense, having to manage this private server with this amount of people for quite a while" Xavion comments, eyes gleaming with interest as he noticed the jade green Admin crown.

"Hello, my name is Xisuma," The person before him said, extending his hand out, a smile could be seen behind the helmet. Grian nodded at the Admin, recognising his name as he shook his hand.

"Thank you, Scar. I'll talk with Grian alone," Xisuma nodded at Scar, who went on his way to build.

"So...Grian did something happen?" Xisuma questioned, taking in the fact that Grian was still dripping wet. "Erm, yeah. Something came up haha," Grian let out a sheepish chuckle, shoving his hands into his pocket.

"You sure? It's been a year, Grian, we are now in season seven, you should've joined in season six," Xisuma sounded concerned, voice going slightly soft.

"Yup, just some casualties happened to a server, the admin, Xelqua went missing," Grain gave him a sad smile. Xisuma nodded hesitantly, deciding not to push further, which Grian was glad that his act worked.