Chapter Eleven [II]

-·=»『 𝚇𝚎𝚕𝚚𝚞𝚊 』«=·-

"Now before we enter the office, I must warn you that you do not draw your weapons," Elicaria warned in a low tone, empathising them not to draw their weapons. The three gave her a confused look but decided not to question her at the murderous look she held.

Grian presumes that it does not make the relationship of the Admins with Ryder worse than it was before, a Primal Watcher; the Watchers were not seen in a good light currently by the Admins. As well as since he was painted as the corrupted one instead of Lilith.

The moment she opened the door, Ryder, luckily, was seated calmly by the couch and not still laying by the floor. His warm grey eyes gleaming with interest as his jet black hair shone in the light of the lights in the windowless office. The three Dua Admins shuffled in awkwardly as the door clicked shut, Grian using his powers to lock it. Ensuring no one eavesdropped. Their hands hovered over their communicator, in any instance where they would have to unsheathe their swords.

"Nice to meet you three, my name is Ryder. May know me as the corrupted Watcher but I do hope that Eli has cleared things up," Ryder introduces himself, giving them a slight bow and extending his hands to shake their hands. Hypixel frowned but shook his hand hesitantly, Defek and AppleG following suite.

"Glad to be of your alliance," Ryder stepped back, face still emotionless but his eyes said otherwise, it could be the light or it could be their suspicion of him but he looked at them as though they were some complex puzzle. And he was going to solve it.

"Elicaria, so are these the Admins joining us for the mission?" Ryder tilted his head towards them, Eli nodded firmly.

"I see, well." He faked casting three orbs of magic at them, Hypixel reacted immediately by moving behind him to take a strike but was shut down by the firm grip on his wrist by Ryder. Defek braced himself whereas AppleG attempted to dodge.

"Sorry for the scare, just needed to see how you would act when suddenly attacked," He gives them a blank look, eyes not giving anything away as he whispers something to the two Primals. Hypixel was released from his grasp and let out a "tch", glaring daggers as he walked back to where they were standing, eyes narrowing at the Primal Watcher.

Eli notices that sceptical look the three had, and spoke up before they left, "I know you all don't really trust Ryder with leading us but if any harm was to fall onto you, I would take responsibility for it–"

"No, we," Xelqua spoke up, the three looked at the Primals in shock, Hypixel was about to say something before AppleG lightly shook him. Ryder was just amused.

"That is all for now, you may return to your duties," Ryder spoke up.

"I see, well then we shall take our leave," Defek spoke up and gave a slight bow, the two Primal Admins nodded.

"We will contact you when and where our next meeting is. Start preparing your staff to deal with you being less active for a bit." Elicaria says, they nodded and the three Dua(2nd) Admins went on their ways.

"Oh hey, Xisuma Void, something up?" Hypixel greeted the Admin, eyeing him as he noticed the file the Tertium(3rd) was holding.

"Oh, I–"

"Xisuma Void you can come in now," Eli called out, Xisuma muttered a sorry and went into the office.

'Interesting, probably should not go digging though,' Hypixel thinks as he, unlike the other two Dua(2nd) Admins, headed to the training area they had which had space for flying as it was at the rooftop.

Xisuma looked alarmed at the random Jade(4th) Admin in the room but said nothing as he handed the file to Eli.

Just as he was about to leave, the Jade(4th) Admin spoke up.

"Hey Xisuma, is something bothering you?"

Xisuma stood paralysed for a second, pursing his lips and replied, "N–No." He stuttered, failing at speaking firm as the pressure of having two Pirmals saw this. He did not like what the Jade(4th) Admin had put him in. He heard a stumble but was too scared to turn around.

"It seems that something is bothering you, something up with the server that needs our help?" Grian smiles while his voices strained with resisting the urge to not toss Ryder out of the room, for urging him to speak up by shoving him. Harshly, once again.

"I–It's nothing really, now if I may take my leave," Xisuma chuckles sheepishly as he forced himself to reach out to the doorknob.

"The identity of the Primal Admin Xelqua is what is bothering you, isn't it?" The Jade(4th) Admin spoke up, a hint of amusement in his voice as Xisuma stood still once again, hand on the doorknob.

Eli ignored whatever was happening between them and compiled the files quietly; not feeling like questioning her brother's and friend's way of, for some reason, making the poor Admin of Hermitcraft admit what was in his mind.

"Is that true X-eye-suma Void?" Grian said while grinning madly.

"Grian?" Xisuma turned around confused but flushed in embarrassment for saying his thoughts out loudly once again.

"The one and only!" Grian smiled more as he pushed back his hood that usually covered the majority of his face.

"Still, keep this between us and call me Xelqua when I'm on duty." Grian smiles dropped but his face still held joy.

"O-okay," Xisuma squeaked out as he hurried out of the room, the door clicking shut at Eli locked it. Eli gave them a look but Grian just glares at Ryder.

"I don't know if you two are aware but this visor over here," Ryder gestures to the visor that would cover his left side, a wing imprinted on the glass of the purple lens. The rest was black in colour with the imprint being gold.

"Lilith can see through the Watchers wearing a visor using the other half visor, I will not bore you the details of the history behind this but all you have to know once she wears it, it not only boosts her powers but also has a view from any Watcher she wishes to."

"But if she could, you can too, right?" Grian frowned, tilting his head slightly.

"Her curse enables her to do this without a consequence, I, however, have a high chance of blacking out as it is really taxing. Which means I have to use this resourcefully, means not doing that. Plus the feeling of the mask stuck on my face is not very comfortable." Ryder explains.

"Let's hope for the best outcome," Eli sighs, looking at her crossbow as its black aura floated airly around the weapon.

14/3/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33