Chapter 14, After Party

Jim downed another mug of of the green liquid, purring happily to himself, oblivious as a bar fight was happening behind him. Draal was apart of it, laughing loudly and knocking other troll's heads together.

"Another one~!" Jim cheered, watching as more glug was poured for him. He drank happily again, just as intoxicated as all the other trolls were but so far significantly less violent. Drall stood behind him and leaned over him to get his own mug refilled.

Jim just giggles as he was squished into the table.

"You're heavy Draal!" He laughed. Draal stood straight again, downing his drink quickly and tossing the mug. "Why dont you join in the festivities, runt."

Jim nodded, finishing up his drink as well and standing up. He slammed his fist into his palm and smiled brightly.

"Let's gooo!!" He roared, jumping into the fray.

------------

Kanjigar sighed, still sitting in his cave  and thinking about Draal's words. He shook his head. He had better things to do than think of such unsavory topics. The Trollhunter stood and walked out of his cave and into the main square. He was supposed to see that literally everything was empty. Not a single troll walked the streets.

He then heard a ruckus at the bar and sighed as he headed over. It was very unusual for everyone to go drink glug at the same time.

Kanjigar was surprised to say the least, as he watched the mass brawl taking place infront of him. And in the center of it... was Jim!

"Jim! What are you doing in there?!"

Kanjigar shoved through the crowd, trying to get to the half troll who was jumping from troll to troll to stay off the ground as much as possible. He was currently attached to a troll's face, the two loudly roaring at eachother back and forth.

Kanjigar grabbed him and yanked him away, holding him up by the arm. Jim didnt even recognize him it seemed. He just laughed and tried to kick at him.

"What do you think your doing Jim? Why are you here- have you been drinking?!"

"Maybe... no yeah I totally have, that stuff is super yummy!"

Draal suddenly snatched Jim by the waist and pulled him away, shoving Kanjigar into a bunch of trolls. He laughed but sobered up immediately when he realized who he had just shoved. His face became stricken with worry as he looked at his father and then at Jim who he had cradled in his arm.

"Father- I can explain..!"

Kanjigar stood and just pointed towards the exit. Draal nodded sadly and walked out, petting Jim who was now complaining.

"Hey where are we going?"

"Home, Runt. Were in trouble."

"Aw. No fun." Jim pouted and crossed his arms, but soon relaxed and purred as Draal continued petting him. He snuggled up into the blue troll's chest, closing his eyes. 

Draal just looked at him, smiling. He felt bad for getting Jim in trouble but he also felt bad that he did it anyway becuase he selfishly wanted Jim to warm up to him.

He bumped into Aarrrg while walking, the big troll looking at him and growling when he saw Jim in his arm.

"You bad. Give Jim."

"Not so fast, we are friends now."

Aarrrg growled and punched Draal in the face, taking jim away who startled awake and looked around before seeing Aarrrg.