The night before

this is new for us so don't be scared to correct us or to confront us about what we maybe could do better! and/or have a few suggestions for us! :)❤ - Hani
(re-written ish?)
710 words!

(Y/N) is at a bakery, their parents worked there and they decided to help their parents out since school was only a week away, their apartment was right above the building and People that lived there didn't get bothered by the noises from downstairs.

since they were mostly old people that loved to greet other in a little group-gathering to talk about the news and how Harry's cat threw up in the middle of the hallway again and that one punk band that sometimes preforms when they want to show off a new song and ask for feedback on it. they were chill and loved complimenting everyone and spreading some joy around the shop.

"(y/nnnnn)!"
Y

ou feel your bed getting shook, rub your eyes with your knuckles, still half asleep from the wonderful dream you had, you groaned and turned the other way, wanting to sleep further, but then you felt your head being poked and your blanket getting dragged towards the edge of the bed,

"Wake uppp!!"

You clicked your tongue, looking at the person poking you, it was your adopted younger sibling! Of course.. they always woke you up early, They would either ask for you to turn on the lights, go to a toilet OR give them a cracker before they went to bed again, anything the bother your beauty sleep and wake you up.

you guessed right..

"Can I have a cracker..?"

They said, as sighed and stood up from your one-sie, the back of your butt was being pulled by your sibling, you rolled your eyes and went downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing a cracker and putting some cheese on it.

"Shh! don't let mama hear you!"

You whispered quietly, trying to make them as quiet as possible after she stomped downstairs. "sorry.." they said, guilt written all over their face.

you rolled your eyes knowing your sibling was too young to understand, you giggled at the thought of them passing out on the floor before you turned around, and as did..

They already finished their cracker and started to rock themselves side to side because of how heavy their eyes started to get and how tired their limbs were from running downstairs. you picked them up (Bride style) and took em upstairs, you put them in their bed and softly put their blanket ontop of their body, your siblings head poking out.

you were just about to leave untill you hear them whisper.

"S-Stay.."

you smiled softly and layed down next to them, cuddling closely against eachother until you woke up..you open your eyes and look at your little sibling, she was knocked out, you knew she'd always be deep asleep after.. you look at the time and your eyes widen.

'I'M GOING TO BE LATE!! GEORGE SAPNAP AND BAD ARE WAITING OUTSIDE FOR ME!!'

You screamed at yourself on the inside for being so dumb. you eventually start to laugh at yourself, as you softly but quickly hurried to your room to put on some new clothes from the vacation you were on, grabbing your stuff for your camping trip.

you came (aha, funni.. Came) downstairs in a hurry, running up to your parents and kissing them on the cheek.

"Bye ma! Bye dad!"

You excitedly run to the door and exit the shop.

"It's been awhile since they have been SO excited to camp!"

your mom said.

"for crying out loud! they were tearing up because they were scared of the dark!"

they both laughed and continued serving their customers. memories flooding in from your last encounter with a stray animal that you and your family found in the woods. you screamed as it bit your finger and ran off into the water which made it let go, but bit into your leg.

"MOM HELP!! WHAT THE FU** DONT LAUGH AT ME"

Your dad laughed as your mom told that same exact story, the old people overhearing and laughing with them.