The last 2 alive

My friend avery will be doing the next chapter, so stay tuned for a beautiful chapter 8 made by a nice canadian :)❤ 

A/N: Avery here! For personal reasons I will not be continuing this story, but Hani will! Im sure he will do great things, we will def work on more projects together! Love you all <3

Warning!! Murd3r, And some fluff ^^

About 1250 words!✨💞🌸

Both of you were standing there, in shock, bad froze and started having tears in his eyes, but yours?.. yours were flooded, you felt so bad..

'Why wasn't I the one to get murdered.. why was i the person that got saved.. why was i the person to lead everyone to.. the end..

you felt horrible, not knowing what to say, you went on your knees, crying your eyes out, looking over the body, bad was on the other side looking at their dead best friend.

"G-George.. PLEASE!! D-Don't leave us.. Just l-like that- *Hiccup* sapnap d-did!.." (Y/n) said, sobbing through her words, "You dang muffinhead! w-we should never have left him a-alone.. we should've just r-ran for it after that..!"

After they were done crying, bad put his cape over the dead body, bad and (Y/n) hugged eachother, supporting eachother, knowing that they could do it together.. they smiled at eachother and started walking, Bad still had tears rolling down his cheek,

"B-Bad.. it's okay.. we may h-have lost someone.. but it isn't o-over yet!" bad looked and (Y/n) and they'd both stand still, you wipe away his tears and said softly:"we still have a whole lot t-to do..

Were only a quarter through! it might take awhile to get used to it.. but it's our only chance! don't you want to tell your future children that you were able to escape the great dream..?"

Bad thought about it and nodded, "Y-Yes.. You know what..! You know what! i will do this! i will do this for george, you and all my fans out there!~", "There's the motivation i want to see!"

you both laughed and started walking, little did you know that someone was listening.. the whole time..

Dreams POV ;))

He was behind leaning on it with his back, one foot on the ground and the other on the tree, he held his cheek that was burning.

"The great dream.." He smiled, hearing that voice again.. he didn't know why.. or how.. but he loved your voice, not a normal love, but

a psycho love..

he could smell your scent from even a few feet away, He LOVED it.. He loved the smell of you.. how you looked like.. and how you'd react to certain things..

he thought it was.. Cute.. he chuckled from the thought of pinning you down on a bed.. and wrecking your- "Dream, are you alright? you've been thinking allot since we've been hunting that..

(Y/n) He came back to reality and rolled his eyes, not like sapnap could see his eyes either way.. "Nah.. i've only been.. thinking about a plan to get rid of badboyhalo.." sapnap looked at him and sighed.

"Not just some obsession again?.. about wanting to just hug them.. and cuddle with them.. and give them kisses and stufff..~"

He made little kissy faces, Dreams face turned red, luckily because of the mask, no one could see it, he hadn't felt like that in years..

flustered by.. Words.. he was wondering about if he liked you or not.. sapnap thought dream just wanted to kill (Y/n), but he had other plans then that..

(Bbh's Pov :)

They were walking, further and further.. (Y/n) has been trying to get the collar off of her, it was funny to see, getting some serotonin out of that moment.

"Hey.. bad?.." I hummed in response, "Can we stay at that abandoned villiage right t-there..?" I looked where the village was and nodded, "Sure! aslong as we don't use eachother.."

i was scared i'd lose (Y/n) Too.. i didn't want the only person left to be my last.. i really love them! i really do! but at the same time.. i want to just rip their heads off.. they touched my poor (Y/n)..

THEY WILL PA-,"Hey.. you okay bad?.." He looked around and then down to you, he nodded, chuckling, You're so dang small..~ You look like a cute little hamster! with those cute chubby cheeks of yours~

You laughed as bad pinches you softly, "You're just like my grandma!", "Huah?! ME? Oh hi! i'm (Y/n)'s grandma! let me bake some cookies and pinch my grand daughters cheek!~"

They both laughed loudly, having a blast, (Y/n)'s been acting really differently lately.. since that stupid dream killed george.

they couldn't stop talking about having someone to hug them and cuddle with them.. It's Cute..~,

"Were at the village!~" This village might be small and dead, but atleast it's something!, "I'm hungryyy.." (Y/n) groaned, "Nah ah!~ you already ate half of the bag while we walked!"

"AND IT WAS ONLY 30 MINUTES!"

They both laughed and decided they would stay at the big house, bad decided to get some wood while you clean up the place, "Don't leave unless i tell you too!~" i chuckled and waved goodbye.

Y/n's POV :)
She was busy decorating the house with stuff that layed on the floor, they got tables, beds, and even a private toilet! no working lights, sadly.. (Y/n) started putting on wallpapers untill she heard something behind her, she heard a creak in the floor boards, she turned around slowly, and saw something.. a..

Neon green shirt

She took a step back, looking at the 6'3 tall man with a neon green hoodie and a smiley face mask, you both were quiet there being a silence between you two,

you were frozen, not knowing what to do.. "S-Stay away from me.." You whispered, "Hm..? What was that?.." He took a step closer to you, but everytime he did, you took a step backwards.

it kept going untill you hit a wooden table.. you but your hands on the edges from them, while dream pinned you down on the table, holding your hands softly.

rubbing his thumb smoothly across your skin, "What's wrong princes..? Scared?~" Your heart was beating so fast, you thought that dream could hear it..

you looked into the eyes of his mask and gulp, "N-No.." You tried sounding mad, remembering what he did to george, "It does sound like you are..!~" He teased you.

pulling his face closer to yours, he put one of his legs between yours and chuckled, "Are you seriously still mad at me.." He sounded a bit disappointed, but you ignored him and looked away.

you felt one of your hands getting released and a soft one landing on your chin and bottom lip, he softly pushed your head, making it turn to his face "Answer me.. i won't cause any harm~ atleast not if someone

Doesn't interrupt..

You were quiet for a moment and sighed,"Did you kill.. g-george.." He could see the sadness in your eyes as you looked away, he put his hands on your cheek and kisses your forehead.

"I didn't.. it was sapnaps idea.. i'll have to go now, i have some unfinished business to attend too.." He removed his leg that were between yours and walks out of the house, Just on time when bad went in, a minute later.

You were wondering why he hasn't killed you yet, but for some reason, you started to feel a bond between you two..

A speciall one..