Their only escape..

Sorry for the short chapter! i'm at school right now, love ya'll :) -Hani

about 400 words!

Y/n was panicking, their friend has betrayed them.. their friend also betrayed bad and George! They've been running what felt like hours.. had helped them run faster and George motivated her.

they were afraid if they were gonna make it or not.. bad decided to turn around and see if he was following them 3, "Guys..! They're gone.." bad said, panting loudly, you all were exhausted and decided to slow down a bit, but keeping a eye out for anything..

"What in the HELL! I thought we'd have a great night and not run from serial killers?!" Bad flinched, "Language!" "DO you REAAALLY think that would be a good idea right now? WERE BEING CHASED!" "Not right now!" Bad shot back at George,

"Guys stop fighting! We have to get out of here.. and fast! Does any of you 2 have a phone with you?" They both looked at each other and shook their head, y/n groaned.

l"We will never escape this dang forest!" suddenly they heard something in the bushes, everyone was quiet and froze, they looked at each other and started walking backwards, they could FEEL the bad aura..

they were scared, they wanted to run, but y/n wanted to investigate.. she slowly Sneeked to the bushes, her heart beating faster and faster, until..

"I FOUND THEM!! GET EM GET EM!!" She jumped in shock, she started seeing a figure running up to her, her eyes widen when they see SAPNAP sprinting towards her quickly while holding a diamond sword..

they started running again, their hearts were all beating so fast.. they thought that sapnap could hear it, they decided to stick together while being afraid that someone could get killed without them knowing..

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!~" Sapnap teased, everyone looked infront of them and saw a lake, they looked at eachother and nodded, "DON'T GO IN THE DANG WATER!!"

after he saw them splash in the water, diving deeper into the water, he smirked and dived in, chasing after them, he decided to target the weakest first, *y/n..* y/n started swimming further to the surface.

She look above them and saw...Something bright? it was night.. What on earth could it be?! Y/n started thinking about what it could be, untill....