Their little adventure

DREAM = 16
(Y/N) = 14 (15) T o d a y
SAPNAP = 17
GEORGE = 19
BAD = 20

1500 words!🌸💞✨
(-29) :3

(Y/n) was worried since dream wasn't at school for over a month now.. Sapnap always said he was sick and tired, but she didn't believe it.. she was outside his house.

imagining what could be happening with him, she knocked slowly and was shocked when the door swinged open, you faced a tall guy with grey sweatpants and no shirt.

You blushed and looked away, "What's wrong sweetheart? Can't take my hotness?~" Your face turned red, "O-OH SHUSH YOU B-BIG PERV!!" You pushed him back to his house by his abs and that made you blush even more.

not planning it out, You closed the door and looked at him in the eyes in anger, "Why weren't you at school this whole month!!" (Y/n) was upset, She missed his warmth and the welcoming oral he had when he was at school.

You looked up at him and pouted, Clay started laughing, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!!" You yelled, trying not to get more red while avoiding looking at his body, He pinned you to the door behind you and you started blushing again.

"W-What are you.." He went up closer to your face and stopped, chuckling, "Funny to see that i'm like.. a head taller then you now..~" You were disappointed, thinking he would kiss you, But he didn't like you..

Or did he?~

You scrunched your nose and put a hand on his face, pushing it away from yours, He was shocked, but when you opened your mouth to say something, You felt a wet and slimy thing go across your hand.

"EWW!! DON'T LICK ME-" She took her and away from his face and he was smirking, he poked his tongue out of his mouth and so did you, "I'm going to clean this bacteria!!" He started wheezing.

"You walked to the kitchen, hiding your stimming, his laugh was so cute.. That smirk made her blush so bad and she just melted on the spot, She felt 2 hands go on her hips while she washed hers, "Claaaay!! Get off of meeeee!!", "Noope..~"

You smirked evily and grabbed a hand full of water and splashed it on his fluffy hair, you decided to ruffle his hair to make the water spread more, his hair was.. extremely soft.. it felt like she was holding a cloud, "Aww man! My hair JUST dried off!!"

He said in defeat, You started lauging and started walking away, "Don't you dare run away from me (Y/n)!!" You giggled, "You better catch meee!~", "Challenge accepted~" He started chasing you through the house, left, right, up, down, everywhere..

you decided to hide under his bed, almost no space for you to move, "Oh (Y/n)..~" Your heart flustered, From being scared AND his beautiful voice.. You hear footsteps enter the room and you covered your mouth.

Trying not to breath too loud, You heard him sigh and then.. "Found you!~" You bumped your head against the bed, "O-Ow..", "Oh, it worked! Sweet~" You got out, holding the place you bumped your head softly.

Flinching from the pain, "Are you okay..?" He went on his knees and held you head softly, A tear ran down your cheek and dream looked at you, worried, He hugged you softly, stroking your head gently, trying not to hurt you, Your heart melted when you felt his warmth.

"I burn you? you melt me.."
;))

She hugged him back, Giving eachother comfort, Clay let go of her and she stood up, rubbing her head, he stood up too, "You okay now..?" He asked in a soft tone, You giggled and ran out of the room, "I'm amazing!~" You felt empty without his warmth but you continued running.. Your escape!