Her chance to escape..

This will be the "9th" Chapter since i had 2 that didn't count :) Anyways, Enjoy!❤(I'm also hugging a pillow since i kinda feel touched starved and it's comfortable ;3) (And put on the music in the backround! :)

About 1120 words!

She stopped laughing after noticing that everyone's DEAD George.. Bad.. And now.. sapnap.. You looked up at dream and he has calmed down from laughing, looking at the masterpiece.

you wanted to be mad at him.. but you couldn't..? eventually, the silence was broken.. "Welp.." He chuckled, "I guess they're dead now..~"

He looked at you, The eyes from his mask looked right into your soul, you got shivers down your spine after you heard his voice.

you tensed up when you saw him walk up to you, You stood up and started walking backwards, "W-What do you want f-from me.." you spoke, scared of what he would do.. He looked at her.

coming closer and closer, not answering her, Immediately, (Y/N) felt her back hurt, she saw 2 hands besides her neck, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

having a tint of pink in her cheeks, he turned his head to the left, looking a bit confused, You blushed more, thinking that it was..

Cute..

You covered your face with your hands and looked down, You heard his laugh..

His precious little laugh..

"Why am i saying that?! My goodness..'

you said in your mind, "I love how you look so cute when you're flustered.. You know..?~" You looked at him and you felt your cheeks burn more and more, He started wheezing.

He lost it.. - 'she's cute~'

"H-Hey!! what's so f-funny about that?!" You pouted, crossing your arms and looking away, "Aww! Come on p-princess!~" "AAAAH!!" You yelled.

you started feeling like you were exploding, He immediately stopped and got allot closer to you, your body's almost touching eachother.

He came closer to your ear, you could feel his hot breathe against your neck.. He whispered: "Hey hey hey.. Don't yell unless i make you~"

He chuckled softly pulled his head back, removing the tracker from your neck, you were frozen, you started getting a nose bleed from being so flustered..

Dream started laughing again, You slowly laughed with him untill..

My friends.. ARE DEAD!

You walked away from him, your emotions started coming back and you started crying again, Dream looked at you, "Hey.. what's wrong..?"

he had a mix of confusion and concern in his voice, breaking you a bit more, "T-They're dead.." He looked at the body's and wanted to speak but.. "Well-.." "SHUT UP!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

You looked at him in rage, you closed your eyes and looked down where the body was, 'sapnap killed them.. and he killed sapnap.. but why was i not killed..? w-why.. them..'

you were thinking so many things in your head, untill you tensed up after feeling him.. Hugging you from behind.. It felt so comforting, but you knew it was wrong.. he planned it all along..

You gave in and turned around, hugging dream tightly, crying your eyes out, you felt dream tense up a bit but you didn't mind it.. He was there for you, He knew you were upset..

He knew.. you felt save with him, he had a welcoming ora.. It was like.. Nothing happened.. When you calmed down and took a step backwards, feeling empty without his warmth..

"I-I hate you.." She sniffed and looked away, Dream sighed and took a step closer to her, she looked at him with tears in her eyes from a minute ago.

"How can i Redeem your forgiveness?.." You were confused for a moment and tried keeping your tears in, "I-I.." You couldn't continue your sentence, a tear started to fall, and another.. "W-Why.."

He hummed quietly in response, "Why did you.. o-or sapnap.. k-kill them both..?" You tried to stop your sobbing, keeping it in, He sighed and looked at you in the eyes.

He slowly took his mask off, you were shocked by his response, his face was Covered with scars.. You felt bad, even though it wasn't your fault..

"Do you remember me?.." You looked at his face more clearly, and you remembered that..

He was your
childhood crush..

Your eyes widen, you wondered how in the hell he could do all of that.. not even a secret regret.. "W-Wait.. Weren't they y-your friends in primary school..?"

Dream nodded slowly, he looked a bit nervous, it seems like.. He was waiting for the moment.. Realization kicked you, He was your CHILDHOOD CRUSH..

and somehow.. HE STILL IS.. Your face turned red, you covered your face by looking down and then you felt hands on both of your cheeks, lifting your face up.

Making you look straight at him, "Didn't i tell you that you looked cute when you're flustered..?~" Your face was Inches away from his.. You closed your eyes, pouting.

"Oh s-shush!!" He started laughing again, you opened your eyes again and looked at him, admiring his beautiful smile, after dream calmed down and saw you staring at him, he smirked at you.

"Something on my face?" You nodded, "Hmm?..~" He hummed, looking at your beautiful (e/c) eyes.

He felt something soft on his right cheek, it was your lips.. he was flustered and his freckled face has a tint of pink on it, he softly smiled, "What was that for?~"

You shrugged, "U-Uhm.. i.. i still want t-to know the reason why you d-did all of this.. C-Clay.." You felt him tense up, hearing his name coming from your mouth,

"W-Well.. Let's just.. Talk about something else.. we'll get to this topic later.. " You sighed, you wanted to talk back but you gave up, You guys planned a few stuff.

cleaning everything so there was no proof of anything, you both had a great time, you two found a cat, and you n dream decided to name it Patches, you two walked to a play-ground.

it would take about 2-3 hours to get there, so you decided to discus about the 'Manhunt', "Dream?.." You asked, he hummed in response,

"So.."

"Tell me about why
you did all of this.."

AH IT'S SO SLOPPY D:
Sorry- that this chapter was kinda small, i'm tired and i decided to make Another few chapters about the childhood of them 5! :), anywaysss-

Don't forget that i love you!

I appreciate you.

and i'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!

Mwah!~
_(┐「ε:)_❤_(:3 」∠)_
*Cough* November 18/19th 2020