Their last fight.

ALLOT of gore! Yelling and suicidal thoughts!! and a death :( AND A TINY BIT OF FLUFF-

I decided to post anyways! :) only about 900 words for today.. hope you enjoy! -Hani

"EXCUSE ME?!" bad yelled, making (Y/N) flinch, "W-What..?" you questioned wondering what made him so mad, "DREAM WAS HERE, WASN'T HE..?!"

he continued, You looked away, closing your eyes, "ANSWER ME DANG IT!" You could hear the rough tone in his voice, a harsh.. but worried tone..

"WHAT DID HE DO! DID HE HURT YOU? DID HE HAVE A PLAN?! YELL ME!!" He kept walking closer to you, you tried covering your ears but he held your wrists tightly.

that reminded you from before.. when dream held you tightly.. You blushed a bit, not knowing what to say, "My gosh.. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SWITCHING UP ON M-" he yelled, until..

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!", he was quiet, you would never yell like that infront of someone.. "Have you forgotten.. THAT HE KILLED GEORGE?!"

"IT WAS SAPNAP WHO DID IT!"
You both shot back at eachother for the past hour, but then.. you two hear a..

Glass breaking

It was the window..

The already half broken window has been destroyed, they both looked behind bad and saw Him.. "Well well well.. Look who we have here!~", "SAPNAP!!" You yelled at him in anger.

trying to run at him and beat the sh1t out of him, but bad grabbed your wrists on time to pull you back, bad death staring sapnap,

"Aww.. don't be mad! You wild animal..~" You felt more rage, he killed george and called you a ANIMAL, Both of you looked at eachother.

Sapnap smirking and (Y/n) having tears falling down their face, they started getting emotional again, thinking about george.. one of his best friends..

"You.. YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!", Sapnap laughed, harder and harder, Your heart sank.. Bad was concerned, and filled with anger and pitty..

(Y/n) and sapnap both calmed down, "So.. Who should i kill first~ The little cry baby or the annoying one.." You couldn't do anything then watch as bad started getting angrier and angrier,

"JUST LET US GO!" Bad screamed, trying to get mercy from him, "Oh don't worry.. I have a friend with me that will stop you from doing that..~" Sapnap called, You both looked at the tall man, walking in the half broken house.

glass everywhere and holes in the walls, he looked at both of you and bad, he was standing straight up, just like nothings happening.. "Hey dream, can you get the baby out of my way?

I don't want to hear any more annoying noises from this guy.." He pointed his sword at bad, (Y/n) Started shaking, "Wait.. No.. NO!! NOT HIM!! PLEASE!!"

Dream grabbed you by your arms and dragged you away from bad, "PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS!! KILL ME INSTEAD!! NOT BAD!!" You cried out, you tried getting out of dream's grip but you failed miserable..

You watched as he made bad's hands get tied up and put tape around his mouth, you watched in horror when bad went on his knees.

sapnap started draging the sword deeper and deeper into his neck.. blood spilling out everywhere.. Your eyes started to tear more and more.

you looked away, not wanting to see the scene right infront of you, you turned around and hugged dream, you didn't know why.. but it was the only think you could do..

it felt comfortable, you felt safe.. You tried ignoring the muffled screams from bad, you cried harder untill you heard him stop screaming, you stopped and turned your head to the bloody floor..

the blood starting to spread across the floor as you saw bad's neck in half, you could see the bones from his throat poke out and blood was still coming out of his mouth,

you saw sapnap's crazy smile, He was insane.. you looked at him and thought.. "Why.. Why would he ever do this to us..?!" You were scared, scared of what would happen next, scared of what will happen to you..

Dream let go of you, walking backwards to have you look at the mess sapnap made, your legs started getting weaker, you fell to the floor on your knees.

Tears started falling down your cheek again, feeling like a waterfall on a midnight.. You sobbed and screamed..

"Why.. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!! YOU'VE KILLED 2 OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT LOVED YOU SO MUCH!! THEY ROOTED FOR YOU AND HELPED YOU ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY THEM BACK?!"

You rambled, Looking at sapnap in his eyes, rage.. but you couldn't do anything at that moment, you felt hopeless.. weak.. "JUST K-KILL ME ALREADY!! I D-DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!!"

You yelled, sobbing through your words and putting your head on your thighs, It was quiet, silence filling the air.. untill you heard a faint snicker, "WHAT'S SO-.. Funny.." You looked at.. what you thought was sapnap.. but.. he was on the floor..

And HIS head was
half ripped off..

You screamed in horror seeing his head dangle off of his neck, "F-Finally.. They're gone.." Dream started laughing, harder and harder, You were confused,

but laughed with him, softly, you were glad sapnap died, after all of that.. And finally you don't have to stress anymore!
But..

What will dream
do with you..?