The worst timing

About 700 Words! :) -Hani

She was sitting in a circle, Bad being on the left of y/n, sapnap on the right and george was infront of her, she did her thing.

roast marshmallows and talking to each other, but then one of them started to shout something..

everyone stopped talking and looked over to him, "Wanna hear a scary legend?~" George and bad started getting hyped and said yes, "Sure!" Said bad.

"Finally! something spooooky..~" George said in a waving tone, they all looked at you for a answer, and you slowly nodded.

not knowing what was coming, but you just went with it..
"Okay.. Let's hear it!" they all got quiet and started listening to sapnap.

"Okay.. Here is how it goes.. 4 teenagers went to the woods to have a sleepover, when they thought they were far enough into the deep oaken trees,

far from where they came, they kept hearing sticks crack behind them, but no one would be there and they would keep walking, a deer runs past them and They get shocked,

one laughing to death and one being frozen in place, the other one didn't care tho, they set the campfire and started roasting marshmellowz,

it started getting darker and they told scary storys, and it was a legend called "Manhunt" it was about a boy who was about 6'3 (He's around 6'2 irl-)

and was wondering through the woods at night, he has a neon green hoodie and (Grey/Black) Jeans, he had a mask with a smiley on it, hiding the dark secrets of the hunter..

He'd hunt the people that were alone or would have one of your friends betray you for your own good.. no one knows if he's real or not..

there's been dead bodys found and missing people in this place, so watch out..~" they got scared, George hugging bad and bad patting his head and chuckled,

Y/n was quiet, sapnap put a arm around her and hugged her close, making her heart flutter, he was tellingher it would for sure not be real! or would it?~

you were wondering what those sounds were back there in the woods.. "Welp.. time to go to sleep!~" Sapnap laughed, "You and bad will be going in that tent, and we'll be going in this one!

sapnap pointed from george to his tent and from y/n to their own, Y/n was nervous, and pretty scared none of the less to say..

They put out the fire and were all sitting in a tent, Y/n had her light on in the tent and remembered that she left their food far from where they would sleep, it would be about 30 minutes of walking..

she groaned and looked at sapnap that was looking at the ceiling of the tent.."Something wrong? Is the wittle baby scareddd..?~" he teased, putting his face closer to yours,

you pulled your head away from him and rolled your eyes, "No.. i.. i just forgot the foo-" He cut you off by a: "I CAN COME WITH YOU!!" You were shocked by his reaction and he slapped his mouth, 'Whoops..'

he thought, you started laughing from how dumb he looked, he started laughing with you a bit later, you tell the others you guys would get the food, you started walking with him and felt a strange aura from the first 5 minutes of walking..

You were NOT having it, you kept getting paranoid by every little noise, sapnap looked at you and said: "Hey.. Are you okay..?"

he put his arm around you and held him close to you, you didn't feel the same comfort when you did by the campfire.. it felt more.. Off.. you were worried, but sapnap tried calming you down by telling you it's okay..

once you guys were done walking, you felt his grip tighten, you saw the basket of food, you were so happy, untill sapnap didn't let you go, standing in 1 place..

"U-Uhm.. sapnap?" He was quiet, having a blank stare, "Are you.. okay? you can let me go now.." you tried escaping from his hand but he didn't let you..

"Get them.. ~Dream~"