"We'll do it! Together.."

About 900 words! :D
Enjoy the story and I LOVE YOUUU!!

The 3, Bad, (Y/n) And clay walk outside to play with the others, bad waved at them and walked over to george and sapnap, Dream and (Y/n) went over to the swings.

remembering how they met, Dream helped (Y/n) up since she could barely make it, they started swinging slowly and dream started to talk, "So uhm.. remember when we first met..?"

"Oh yeah! i came up to you when you were alone!" She smiled cheekily at him, she swings her foot up and down, trying to touch the ground that was a cm below her.

"Yeah.. it was nice! I really became open because of you, you know!"

Her eyes sparkled, being excited to Note the news her ears have collected, "Really?!" He gave her a smile and nodded, "It felt nice!" (Y/n) made little happy noises and Clay chuckled.

When he started to open his mouth to release other words, he heard another voice calling both of their names from a pretty far distance, Clay tilts his head and raised a eyebrow.

(Y/n) was shocked by the sudden silence in the air, They saw bad sapnap and george waving, sapnap and george seemed to smirk they were both confused but decided to ignore it, The 2 continued talking.

unbothered until they both felt their shoulders being tapped, Clay sighed, "What now.." (Y/n) Was concerned by the attention clay got but tried to act surprised, "You 2 are so cute together! you should date~"

Sapnap said, they both raised a eyebrow and clay shook his head, you were confused, not knowing what it meant, "What is.. dating..?" you asked, thet both seemed to laugh but you just blinked at them, Bad was standing behind him.

looking like he was forced to come with them, "Stop it!.. let them be! and recess is almost over.." Clay and (Y/n) Looked at each other " ._. " - ",_," They heard a bell and sighed in relief.

Clay got off and helped (Y/n) down, they both smiled at each other and Clay felt a warm embrace, She giggled by him being tense so he slowly relaxed, hugging her back.

"Thank you, (Y/n..)", "No problem clay!!" They started walking inside and Clay decided to hold (Y/n)'s hand.

'Why are my cheeks red..? This feeling is.. Comfortable!'

They started learning and as it continued, Clay whispered, "Uhm.. I accidentally uh.. Ate cat poop today.." He blushed, "Eww!!" She giggled, "That's.. Bleghh!!"

They both laughed, ignoring what the teacher is helping them with, "Don't do more stupid things when were older!!" (Y/n) said jokingly at him and smiled, "Nono.. i won't..~"

MHMMM.....

When it was over they decided to build a sand castle at the sand pit! They took little molds and put sand in them, (Y/n) looked at the chunk of cat poop on the other side and pointed at it.

"Is that the poop you ate?" He blushed in embarrassment and nodded, looking down at the castles, "Aww! It's okayyy!!" You hugged him, making him knock over a castle, "W-Whoops.."

You both giggled and you fixed his castle, you 2 started to make it bigger and bigger until.. "HA! NO MORE CASTLES FOR YOUU!!" You heard someone scream.

you heard sand being squashed and you looked at the castles that were stomped down into a little hill, "SAPNAPPP!!" Clay yelled, being mad at him for ruining Their castles

YOUR castles.. 

They both sighed and looked at the mess sapnap made, george laughing in the background and bad running up to them, "DANG IT!! I told you guys NOT to do it!!" Bad yelled.

being mad at the little problematic children, Clay sighed and hear sobbing on his left, (Y/n)'s eyes were watering, looking at the broken sculptures, Clay felt bad, seeing you cry like that hurt him..

he started to get more angry, angrier then before, bad and george looked at (Y/n)'s face, the face of Concern.. And the eyes of regret.. "I'm sor-", "SHUT UP! AND LEAVE HER ALONE!!" He growled.

sapnap taking a few steps backwards as clay started to comfort her, giving a death glare at both george AND sapnap, George started feeling bad about laughing at  her and walked up to both of them.

Clay wanted to yell again but saw george making the castles again, "Hey, see? they're.. building the castles again!~" He smiled at you, you couldn't hold back but smile back at him.

and george, (Y/n) stopped crying and they all made castles together, Sapnap was pisses because George took their side, sapnap pouted and walked away, Bad groaning and following him.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BAD LITTLE MUFFIN!!" Sapnap started running, "BETTER COME AND CATCH MEEE!!~" He laughed, The 3, George (Y/n) and dream started laughing at them, (Y/n) felt comfortable with clay.

ever since they were little, she was laying her head on clay's lap as he looks at the sky, them both switching from questions to answers, Quizzes to Topics.

And from talking to laughing.. they were happy with each other, happy that they finally have what they always have wanted.

Someone they can trust..

Sorry that the updates are going slow, haven't got many good ideas and started writing this at 1AM.. And i've decided that every chapter they're like.. a year older! a friend has said it would be a good idea since allot of the viewers came here for like.. the cute stuff i guess?? ^^' But yeah, i'll make more tomorrow! :))✨💞🌸 MWAAAH