(Y/n)'s new friends

This was made by avery! i begged her to make a chapter SINCE I MISSED HER BEAUTIFULL WRITING and i was stimming this whole time, 350 words! (Without all of the first above- 👁👁)
- Hani :3

The sound of pens scratching on paper can be heard throughout the entire class. Y/N shifts in her seat, observing the group of boys in the corner.

“They seem nice!” she thinks to herself. She takes a deep breath, as she was taught by her mom. She pushes herself off the chair and nervously walks towards their table. She walks behind the boy with black hair and a bandana.
“Hi! Uhm, could I draw with you guys?”

He simply chuckles and replies with a flat, “no, you're a child.”
Regret washes over her face, flushed red with embarrassment.
“O-oh, okay sorry!” As she turns her back towards the gang and walks back to her table. A few chuckles can be heard from their table, but one boy isnt laughing. Hes wearing a lime green hoodie that matches the color of his eyes. He smiles at her and whispers something to the gang before standing up and walking towards her.

She shifts in her seat, afraid of the outcome.
“Is he gonna make fun of me? Whys he coming here”. The thoughts never seem to stop racing at hundreds of miles per hour. Until finally, he reaches the front of the table and squats down.
“Im sorry about them. My names Clay, whats yours?”
She awkwardly grin at the boy, not fully understanding his motives.
“Its okay, Im Y/N. Its nice to meet you.”
He smirks and pulls his hands out of his pockets for me to shake.

She stare at his hands for a minute before shaking it.
“Can I draw with you?” he asks.
Completely shocked, she looks at him wide-eyed.
“I mean, if you want to”
He smiles back at her and pulls up a chair as a seemingly older boy walks behind him.
“Hey, you must be Y/N. I just heard about what happened and I apologize for their behavior.” The older boy says while scratching the back of his neck.

She simply smiles in return, “Its ok!” as he lets out a sigh of relief.

"I guess i've found new friends..!" She giggled