~Their little teases~

Not rlly having my day, this chapter is 2020 words! Hope you guys have a good one!💞🌸✨

You and clay were walking around the stores, snow falling from the sky on their soft skin, they both went to a candy shop to buy some stuff for the kids at the adoption center, They both had allot of fun, throwing snowballs at each other and giving each other little hugs at times, you both decided to go to the library since you were studying for a important event coming up, You entered the building, looking at the shelves with thousands of books.

It smelled nice, like a christmas evening.

"This is so booringgg!!"

Clay walked next to you, leaning his arm on your head, You rolled your eyes and looked for somewhere to sit.

"Then read something, you little pissbaby!"

He blushed from the little nickname and looked away,

"No.. Don't even continue.. NO, I'M NOT GONNA PISS IN THE BED LIKE I DID BACK THEN-"

he whispered loudly, trying not to have people hear the drama between you two, You giggled and grabbed his hand, yanking him to a table where no one was around, no camera's, no nothing.. You pointed at the seat across from yours and said:

"Sit here, As MY pet, you have to STAY here!"

You said proudly, he chuckled, It was slow, kind of a teasing tone?..

"Why don't you be MY pet..~"

He started walking up to you and you looked confused,

"Wha?"

He sighed.

"You know what i mean..~"

He got closer and closer until you hit your back against a shelf, He leaned with his hands next to you on the shelf he pinned you too, he smirked and leaning towards your ear wispering:

"If i'm your dog, Then can you be my little kitty..? I'd love to drink milk with you, specially when it's Yours..~"

You turned COMPLETELY red.

You were looking at him in shock, you covered your face and tried not to make a sound, until you felt hands wrap around your wrists, pulling them away from your face.

"No one can see us, We can do whatever we want..~"

he chuckled after the last sentence, you sighed and got closer to him, putting your body against his.

"Hey.. don't you DARE tease like that..~"

you flirted back.

"Or what? Am i going to get a s-spankwey..?"

He said in a baby voice.

"I'll have to give the little bad boy a punishment..~"

you responded, rubbing against him, he blushed from your sudden movements and looked at you, smirking widely.

"What KIND of punishments..? Will you ride me? Or will you make me do ALL the work FOR you..~"

Your heart started beating faster and faster, unable to think straight.

"You'll be doing all the work while in a maid dress.. And i'll be watching youu..~"

You put your arms around his neck, he chuckled.

"Maid dress?~"

He held your cheeks gently, kissing you passionately.

It started getting more and more heated, More sweaty and wet, You both were a mess at the end, You both took deep breaths, breathing in and out, A string of saliva left dream's mouth and you wiped it off with your thumb and licked it off, making dream blush a bit more, you loved his attention and his little secrets, you liked it when he teased you.