The Adventure Begins

A/N: Please let us know if you have any suggestions or criticism! <3 -Avery

Almost 550 words!

I race out the door to be greeted by my three best friends. Sapnap laughs at me after seeing me in such a hurry though the window. All I do is glare playfully. Bad wraps me in a tight hug and the others join in. I laugh as I try to gasp for air, "can't...breathe". They let go of me, smiling. George grabs my arm and drags me to the road, "time to go camping losers!".

We finally arrived at the trail leading us to the campsite we previously set-up. Fallen branches and colorful leaves surround us, being crunched under Sapnaps every step as if it was his mission. Every so often, you could hear Sapnap laugh under his breath. "Take that stupid branch". Smiling at his ways, I nudge him lightly, "what'd the branch ever do to you?". He simply replies, "everything" and continues on murdering the poor innocent pieces of nature.

The sun has set, all that is left is the bright moon surrounded by darkness and small specs of light from the stars. Conversations were still as loud as ever, we hardly noticed how much time had passed. Until suddenly, I see it.

Sapnap falls to his knees and performs some sort of drama act.

"Yes! Finally, we have escaped the depths of the wood!"

George turns his head towards him and scoffs,

"Drama queen."

We jog towards the campsite and throw our bags into the tents. I quickly make my way to the bench around the fire and plop down. George sits on the bench in front of me and sighs, "we made it." Bad comes behind him and reassuringly taps him on the shoulder, "This is gonna be the best trip ever!" I give Bad a wide smile.

Before I know it, Sapnap picks me up from behind and spins me. I scream in shock. "Oi Sapnap let me go!" I flail my arms and legs, hoping to hit a weak spot. He laughs in return and simply says, "no, I don't think I will". After spinning for what felt like forever, he finally lets me down. The giggles from the boys haven't died down, I swear I could see tears in George's eyes. I grab onto Saps shoulder for support as the world around me seems to be doing flips. When I finally regain my vision, I slap him. Hard. George and Bad crack up laughing and Sapnap just glares. "Oh c'mon sippy cup, it's not that big of a deal" I say with a playful tone. He grunts and sits down. "Whatever, lets just light the stupid fire."

He reaches into his pockets for the matches and quickly lights the fire. George suddenly smirks devilishly. Bad scoots away from him and whispers to me, "Why does he look like that". I laugh in response as George begins to speak.

"Wanna hear a scary legend?"

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter! We should be uploading a couple more chapters tonight so stay tuned! (We indicate who wrote each chapter at the beginning of each page if you were curious!) Have a good morning/evening/night loves!

Updates might be quiet slow! atleast 3 chapters per week! (20 chapters Max!❤)-Hani