Their oldest memories

I will be using She/Her pronouns!
Sorry if you don't feel comfortable with it-
it's kinda confusing if i do they/them!🌸💞 (Sowwy :<)
And in these like.. 10 chapters i will be doing a childhood version of them! kinda to end the story? ^^

DREAM = 6
(Y/N) = 5
SAPNAP = 8
GEORGE = 11
BAD = 12

Anyways..- ENJOY THE STORRYYYY!❤✨

575 words! :D

(Y/n) was sitting on a chair, waiting for her mom to get the icecream, (Y/n) Wiggled her little feet, excited for her favourite treat! (Y/n) Looked around the playground having nothing to do.

(Y/n) walked over to the swings and saw a boy, his hair was a dirty blonde, almost.. A brown? sitting in one of them, looking up and moving head head slowly from left to right.

(Y/n) decided to sit next to him because he looked like he was bored and was waiting for something.. She tried getting up the swing but it was a bit too high for (Y/n).

She pouted and sighed, She then suddenly heard a little noise and something grabbing Her from behind and helping her up, (Y/n) smiled, being able to get up.

She turned around to thank the person and saw the boy.. She looked at him for a second and said: "Thank you, mysterious boy!~"

(You/Your POV! :)

You smiled at him cheekily, he nodded, "No problem!" He went back to the place he sat and slowly going back and fourth, "So.. What's your name?" (Y/n) asked.

He looked like he froze for a moment, like.. It wasn't normal..? "C-Clay.. it's Clay.." You giggled at his little stutters, "I love that name, It reminds me of the sunshine!~"

You looked up and then back at him, keeping eye contact, he has a faint little blush on his cheeks, "T-Thanks..", "I'm (Y/n!)" You can call me whateeeever you want!" You tried doing what he was doing but couldn't touch the ground..

"(Y/n).. Hmm.. I'll call you... Princess! I can be your prince!" She looked at him, stars in your eyes, he looked like he was hesitating from what he had said just then, "Ooo!~ I love that!"

You giggled and started wobbling around in the swing you were sitting on, He started smiling at you, and you did it back, You saw your mom looking for you and you noticed she had the ice cream you wanted.

"Be right back!" You said, "Where are you going?..", "Getting my icecreamm!~" You said excitedly, You jumped off the swing, almost falling and waited for him, he turned his head in confusion and then got off, "Mommy mommy! i have a new friend!~"

(She/Her POV! :)

She yelled at her mom, (Y/n) was jumping around and she chuckled, "That's great to hear!~ You're.. Clay, Right?" She smiled kindly at him, he nodded and smiled back, she gave (Y/n) her icecream and sat on the bench next to her.

"You two(2) can go play now!", "Alright mom!!" (Y/n) Gave her a kiss and walked away with clay, (Y/n) was licking her icecream when she saw clay looking at her's, "You want some?" She smiled at him, He wanted to say no but nodded slowly.

you gave him the ice cream and trusted him, he's never felt like this before.. He licked once, and did it twice, and then 3 times.. And- "Clayy! You're eating it all uppp!"

You started laughing with dream, he was emberessesd but laughed with you, you felt appreciated as he stood beside you.

And specially safe..

As your king protects
you with his life..