..The war..

I'M PISSING, LEGIT SAW I MADE A FEW TYPO MISTAKES AND ONE SAYS "SHIT" HAHAAAAA
ANYWAYS ENJOY- SKSKDNXKD
(WARNING, BLOOD AND A LOT OF GORE (DETAILS TOO!)

(Wanted to say, At the next chapter Dream is 25 and (Y/n) is 23! :))💞🌸✨

Almost 1400 words!❤

TALKING ABOUT: R8PE, AB4SE, G0RE AND TRAUMA!!

•||Dream: 20||•
•||(Y/n): 18||•

Schlatt started laughing, "Ooo! Scary.." He rolled his eyes and took a step forwards, you more aware of the danger that will be caused.. "Listen up kid, i'm still not scared of you! And (Y/n) Will be mine eventually again..".

"Don't you even DARE TALK ABOUT THAT!!" (Y/n) snapped, screaming at him, her eyes started tearing up, making drops of tears fall down, "I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO HEAR ABOUT OUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!!" Schlatt laughed loudly, "W-What? Why not?~ When I'd beat you up if you didn't make any food..

When I'd fuck you raw until you'd pass out or when I always hang out with other h-", "SHUT UP, SHUT UP!! I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!!" You pushed dream away and started walking towards Schlatt, he was shocked, his eyes widened but he was smirking.

"Aww.. Are you going back to your beautiful husband?~", You felt someone's grip on your arm, you could feel that it was aggressive, but it was soft.. There was a minute of silence, the wind blowing through the house and any sound that was made was by the hard rain or the breathing of everyone around them, until.. "(Y/n).. May I have permission.."

'Clay..?'

You looked at the ground, your fists being clenched harshly by the anger filled in your body, "P-Please.. I just want to g-go.." You sniffed, your words being disturbed by the hiccups of your crying, you looked away from anyone and Clay sighed, "Right after we get some pork chops.."

Clay let go of (Y/n), pushing her softly out of the way, "Hey.. what are you doing?.." Schlatt said, you could hear the trembling from his voice, trying to look tough and unfazed, you heard a..

!SLASH!

You froze, the silence began to fill with a scream..

Jschlatts Scream..

You were shocked, you slowly turned around and saw Schlatt and Clay.. Schlatt on the ground bleeding and clay slashing him with his ax over and over again, he stopped and punched his face once more.

You heard him laughing, not his normal laugh, but a

psychopath laugh..

Your eyes started to widen, seeing your abuser on the ground bleeding, witnessing a murder..

"Looks like your nose is broken again..~"

You saw his friends starting to run away, trying not to be next, You saw Clay taking off his mask and turning around to you.

Smiling..? Why is his smile so heartwarming.. Even tho he MURDERED SOMEONE?! wait..

Hes a m-murderer..

"Sorry for that.. I heard the little story he told and.. I-I accidentally let my anger out.." He chuckled and stood up, walking up to you. You were frozen in place, You saw him crouching down to your height, you could feel his warm breath on your lips..