"My little princess..~"

EXACTLY 2000 words, there will come another chapter today of 1000 or maybe even 2000 again! :D GOODLUCK BEAUTIFULL!!✨🌸💞

DREAM = 14
(Y/N) = 12
SAPNAP = 15
GEORGE = 17
BAD = 18

4 Years Later..

(Y/n) Went to her locker, Her new school being a complete mystery.. She was nervous, not knowing what to expect when suddenly..

Her locker was shut closed by someone back You jumped from fear of being one of your old bullys, but you saw clay.. He started wheezing.

"H-HEY!! S-STOP IT YOU.. Y-YOU KETTLE!!" You blushed in embarrassment and looked away, pouting.

"Aww.. i'm sorry cupcake..~" He went on his knees and said sarcastically in a baby voice, "Please forgive me! i'm just a wittle clay!" You giggled, "Fine fine..~"

She noticed a few people staring at both of them, she was confused since everyone looked really suprised..  Is it because i'm new? She shrugged it off and continued talking to clay.

"So.. What is your FIRST class?~" Clay asked, "Uhm.. I think it-", "HEYOOO!! WHATS POPPIN!!" You both looked at the tall brown headed guy jumping and hitting the door frame from above while jumping.

He started walking to both of you and clay looked unfazed, But you? You were in complete confusion.. "Oh hey (Y/n)! You new here?", "Suprised that you even still know me!" The 3 laughed,

"Class is about to start, me and Clay will show you around!", "Wait.. don't you have to tell th-" As you talked, you felt a grip on your hand from both of them and they smiled at you,

you giggled and the other 2 joined in, "We'll tell them later.. Time to go around the school!~"

The teachers:

After they were done, they heard the bell ring loudly in their ears, Y/n flinched from the sudden noise, dream n sapnap laughed to your reaction, "You'll get used to it!" Sapnap said

"We have lunch right now! You can sit at our table~" You nodded happily, You finally had friends again!, "Where is bad and george..?", (Y/n) said, looking around, "They headed to collage.

They're both like.. 18!" Sapnap said, your sparkling eyes lowered to the ground, "Don't be upset.. We have eachother!~" You giggled, "Trueee~" The 3 smiled at eachother and went to the cafeteria.

Dream sat at a empty table, strangely.. Everyone was atleast 2 tables away from the table they were sitting at.. Maybe not everyone has come yet?..

You shrugged off the questions filling your head, The 2 were talking to eachother about Homework and stuff, you looked around, tapping your foot against the ground, you were excited to meet new people! You Cleared your throat and stood up,

"I'm going to introduce myself to a few people!" clay seemed worried but sapnap nodded, as well as clay did, You went around the table, heading to the closest one you could find.