War😳😳

WARNING, CREEPY PERSON AND SLASHES! And kinda smut-..

About 2070 words! :)

"W-Wait.. What?!"

He started laughing

"What do you think!! I wouldn't kill someone just because you're my.. friend.." he looked to the side for a moment and then at you, "Anyways.. one, yes, you ARE in my bed, yes, I went to sleep in the same one, you were shivering.. two.."

"I'M NOT A CREEP, I WAS LOOKING AT YOU BECAUSE I JUST WOKE UP! Maybe just because how pretty you were.. NO NO, I-I MEAN UHM.. THREE.. THREE, PLEASE DON'T PUNCH ME-"

You looked at him and placed your hand on his cheek, him thinking you would slap him again, "No no, i liked it.." You giggled and blushed again, you wanted to pull your hand away but dream placed his hand gently onto yours.

"Your hand is so.. Soft.."

You giggled and lay back down comfortably, "Fall off and i'll cry.." You laughed he laughed along with you, "Yeah yeaaah.. I won't!~" You looked into his eyes as he did the same, he rubbed your hand with his thumb softly, You both were having a moment until Clay spoke, "Wanna go to the beach later?.."

You were wondering for a moment and looked away with your eyes, you looked back into his and nodded, "I don't have a swimming thingy with me tho.." He chuckled, "I bought one for you!" Your eyes shined for a second but you knew, you KNEW that it would be either too small or too big, since he didn't know your body shape, or did he..?

"Okay, When are we going?" You said excitedly, you gave him a cheeky smile and clay laughed, "We can go now if you want!" You nodded aggressively and tried to stand up but you only THEN realized that he had his arm around your back to your hip, "Nah aaah..~" 'THAT was hot.. WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING?!'

"FIRST, You'll try on the bikini, and i'll be packing in the.. the beach.. Stuff- Yeah!", "Do you EVEN KNOW which kinda stuff you need..?" He shook his head and you giggled, "idiot..~" You smirked, You saw him blush a bit and he raised his eyebrow, "You wanna go THAT way?~"

You were clueless, it felt like question marks were next to your head and then you felt him push you to the side, you were laying on your back, you were confused when he pinned your wrists to the bed, but you saw him getting closer to you, WAY closer then he thought you would..

"Kinky..~"

He paused and started wheezing, Putting his head into the bed next to your neck, losing his shiz, "K-KINKY?! HHHHH" He wheezed harder and you laughed with him, "S-Shush!" You both started calming down slowly, when you sighed in relief.

you saw him get up again, He chuckled and got closer to your face, Your noses touching, Your face was completely red, now that you know that he knows that you have a crush on him.. You could feel the warmth of his body onto yours, You then realized that you were still wearing dreams hoodie, You tried not to make a sound until you felt someone's lips crash into yours..

Clays lips..

You made a little squeak and he chuckled, both of your soft lips touching each other softly, from a gentle to a rough n sloppy kiss. He licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance, you opened your mouth and let his tongue explore every single corner of your mouth. You both took a few pauses for air but continued on.

You both swirled your tongues around each other and you wrapped your arms around his neck, played with each other, You both stopped, Dream was still pinning you down on the bed and you were both sweaty, when you both separated, a string of saliva was made from both of you. Clay smirked and licked the saliva that's left on your lips, Both of your faces were red, breathing heavily like 2 dogs and looking at each others eyes.