Breaking to reality..

DREAM = 10
(Y/N) = 8
SAPNAP = 11
GEORGE = 14
BAD = 15

About 1250 words! :)

3 Years later..

Bad and george waves goodbye to sapnap, (Y/n) and dream after leaving to go home before it started getting darker.

As the time tics by, the sun started making the sky from blue, to yellow, to orange, all the way to black.. You both decided to walk home, since clay lived around the corner from yours.

you both looked up at the sky, looking at the beautiful stars, You both were laying on a grass hill, appreciating the view, "Hey.. i think we should go home now.. it's pretty late..!" (Y/n) said.

worried if her mom would let her hangout with clay again, He shrugged and chuckled, "It's okay~" We can walk home, i know a shortcut! Follow meee~"

He started spinning around, down from the hill where a fence was, "CLAY!!" and then you hear a.. "OW!! I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THIS DANG-", "accidentally hi-" "S-AHUSH!!"

(Y/n) Started laughing at his reaction and he rolled on the floor, acting like it's painful, and couldn't hold in the laugh, "So cute..~", "What did you saaay?~" "N-NOTHING!!" She giggled and walked down him, helping him up.

They decided to hold hands, (Y/n) was scared, scared of the dark and what could be in it.. She was shaking a bit, so clay hooked his arm over her neck and held her hand, making his other hand free.

She felt safer with him, but something didn't feel right.. "So.. t-this is the s-shortcut..?" He hummed in response, "Yep, it will only take about 5 minutes! Or we could've walked 10 minutes.."

They both laughed, (Y/n) had shivers going up her spine, she was worried if something would happen, As she thinks, they both heard a noise from behind them.

they turned around to see nothing, she was paranoid, She sighed and looked infront of her, Her mouth was held by someones hand.. it was from behind, she was being dragged away from clay.

she looked around to find clay trying to escape this person's grip.. "(Y/N!!)", "C-CWAY!!" Your mouth was muffled by the hand on your mouth, you started seeing rage in his eyes, you never saw him like this before..

"GET OFF ME YOU SICK FUCKS!!" You tried biting the persons hand put it was too far from your reach.. Your eyes started filling with tears, It looked like his eyes turned red for a second..

And at a blink of a second, you saw dream stand over a body, a bloody knife in his hand and the side of his shirt being COVERED in blood.. You heard him chuckle softly, you felt the guy behind you loosen up, you were scared, 'What was that..?'

You looked behind you and saw another dead body, sapnap stabbing him over and over again, snickering, you slowly walked backwards and stumbled on something, making you fall on your butt, you hear your name being called..

"(Y/n..)" You turned around to look at clay and the dead body.. "They w-were gonna kill y-you.. They were gonna k-kidnap you!~" He started laughing, looking at the blood on his knife and licking it, "I couldn't let ANYONE have you.."

"Could i?..~"

You were shocked, not knowing what to say or do.. "C-Clay.. S-Sapnap..!?" You saw sapnap next to him resting his elbow on Clay's shoulder, "Hello (Y/n).." "I did this so you'd be save.."

Clay came up to you slowly, crouching down and looking at you, "I might be half n head smaller then you, but i can protect you..! Like i said.."

"I'll be your prince..~"