Fluff4u :)

hi! hani here, i'm really exhausted, tired, mentally and physically, i wanted to make a chapter about just fluff since i'm pretty tired and i was feeling a bit confident! :)
(And this doesn't count as a chapter! just something extra! ^^) (AND A TINY BIT OF TEASING) 

Let da story begin!
About 400 tgwords :)

You sigh as you stood infront of the door, waiting for someone.. the door unlocks itself and slowly started to open, your eyes widen in excitement, you quickly walked to him and gave him a big hug.

he chuckles and held you by your waist, "How was work, pissbaby..~" Dream chuckled from the nickname and rested his head on your left shoulder, "Reaaally exhausting..

everyones so boring and i just miss you so much..", (Y/n) laughed and said, "I could show you a good time if you'd let me ride you..~", Dream turned red.

pulling his head back and looking at you in the eyes, "W-What.." You started laughing at him, 'He's so cute..~' , He opened your eyes, smiling at him.

he chuckled and walks forward, you walk backwards, not knowing what he's doing, "Pissy Babyyy~ What are you doingg?~", He was quiet, smirking at you, and suddenly you get pinned to a wall.

he held his smooth hands against yours and made them get pinned next to your head, you blushed, you looked into his eyes, he came closer to you, and put his knee between your legs.

he slowly put his soft lips on your neck and kissed it softly, you look away so he had more access, He chuckled and pulled his head back and put his hand on your cheek gently.

you held the back of his hand and smiled, leaning into it and rubbing his hand with your thumb as he does the same to you, he kissed your red cheek and said, "Do you REALLY think i'd do this when i'm tired?..~"

He removed his leg that was between yours, "Be real with me, do you have a boner right now?" He was quiet, turning red.

he looked away and walked to the kitchen "T-Time to gEt some M-Milk.." his voice cracked, (Y/n) laughed and realized..

HE HAD A BONER?!

I know it kinda sucks, but i'm tired and it's almost 02:30AM for me- i wanted to write this because i wanted to do something cute, as i said at the beginning, and i maybe thought my friend would like it too! :)❤