Their last breath

I will be making (Y/N) She/Her for this chapter, it's kinda confusing using they/them! :) And sorry if i keep switching from (Y/N'S) P.O.V to 3RD P.O.V! ^^'- Hani

Warning! - Angst!

About 700 words!🌸💞✨

(Y/N) was shocked, she felt a hand grab their wrist and it felt quite soft but harshly at the same time.. she gets up and smiled, thanking the person before opening her eyes to a mask..

"Oh my gosh!! THANK Y- y... y-you.." she froze, looking at the figure standing infront of her, him being a head or two taller then her, looking down at her, she heard a SLAM before she realized that he pinned her against a wall..

Her back hurting, he held both of her wrists next to her head, and him coming closer to her, she felt heat rise from her cheeks, 'Why am i blushing?!..' she thought..

(Switching POVS :) You/Your

You looked into the masks eyes, wondering why he was staring at your face for a long time, if he could even SEE through them..

He broke the silence, "You're cute when you're scared..~" He teased, You were confused and mostly shocked by his saying, "W-What.." You shook your head and looked away.

You felt your right wrist losing pressure and you felt a soft touch on your chin, "Oh you heard me~ don't look away from me, it will make it harder for you.."

You were wondering why he said the last sentence with a deeper voice, he took his hand away from your chin and grabbed both of your wrists with one hand.

You both saw sapnap get out of the water, shaking his head to get the water out, he looked at dream and then back to you, he started smirking when he saw you.

(Switching POVS :) she/her

Her heart stopped, realizing what's going on, she completely forgot about running, she was only thinking of ways to get out of this strong man's grip..

"Well well well.." He clapped his hands slowly, walking over to her, "Look who we have here~.." He chuckled and booped her nose,

"YOU BETRAYED ME!! WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THIS TO US! TO ME.. BAD.. AND GEO-" she was quiet, looking around for them, "WHERE ARE TH-"

She screamed, but her mouth was covered by a hand, a silky smooth touch.. "You talk too much.. Haven't i told you already?.. and perhaps.. maybe i made george shut up for a bit..~"

He chuckled, "Bad is still in the water.. or is he?" He looked back and his face was like: ._. "So uh... No idea where he is.. But i don't care.. All i need is you~" He started laughing, harder and harder.

her ears started to hurt, she started sobbing, scared of what would happen to bad and george if they killed her.. 'And what would THEY do?.. Leave?.. go to your funeral..? or are they escaping without you..'

'leaving you as prey..' she had millions of thoughts in your head but almost none of them had answers to them.. you were interrupted by yelling, someone familiar..

(Switching POVS :) you/your
It was george! george was body slamming sapnap to the ground, dream being shocked and leading you away, untill he heard a call for help from sapnap..

"Stay here.. move and i'll kill you.. got it?.." he said to you, you found his voice soothing, but also rough at the same time.. you slowly nodded, after that he ran towards the fight.

You sighed and warmed yourself up by rubbing your arms, you looked at your wrists and they were slightly red from dream holding them so tight..

You saw a black figure running up to you, you started panicking, your heart beating fast, untill you started noticing the red stripes on their hoodie.. BAD!!

"You f-freaking muffinhead! we TOLD you to follow us!" he sighed "I'm sorry bad.. i-i thought it would be faster that way!.." You apologised, feeling bad.

get it? ~Bad~ Okay sorry-

He cleaned up the wounds of you falling and you 2 decided to fight dream and sapnap, untill you found george, only george..

Dead..